Dzeko - How well did he play?

Džekson scored, thats important!

(But you will always have those who thinks like this, for example: "£27 million and he nearly missed!" wrote King Geedorah in Matchday Forum. Well, we are only humans, right.)

mancinimadness said:
mrpmcfc said:
Must be dead on rag cafe hey

I sometimes wish I was a united fan after watching that pile of shit to be honest. I've supported city for 20 long years so can recall the dark days of division two. I've seen most of the bad times at the club but this game just summed up what being a city fan is all about.

Suicidal

You lying C*nt!

mancinimadness said:
mrpmcfc said:

I sometimes wish I was a united fan after watching that pile of shit to be honest. I've supported city for 20 long years so can recall the dark days of division two. I've seen most of the bad times at the club but this game just summed up what being a city fan is all about.

Suicidal

C'mon Cleavers, swing the axe.

mancinimadness said:
Again he was anonymous for most of the game. Drifted too deep and gave away possession countless times. Considering his height he doesn't look great in the air .
Mancini's poorest signing to date and for £27 million a complete waste . He is the one player that could cost us a champions league place.

Some forums do av em, and we seem to have more than most

mancinimadness said:
mrpmcfc said:

Suicidal

Who's stopping you? Make you way to ragcafe.

Without him today, we would've' been out of the FA cup.

It is hard to judge how well he played as he literally had no service for the entire game until silva came on when he started to look a threat . He held the ball up well today and glad to see him when he loses the ball to go and try to get it back with all his might . But he is a threat in the air and with better service from wider positions , he will score plenty , the example being his goal , one good cross from wide and he is on the end of it . But he did what he is paid to do and that is score goals , hopefully it is the first of many

mancinimadness said:
Again he was anonymous for most of the game. Drifted too deep and gave away possession countless times. Considering his height he doesn't look great in the air .
Mancini's poorest signing to date and for £27 million a complete waste . He is the one player that could cost us a champions league place.

Get bummed.

He is just getting used to the leauge. An his goal got us the replay so for me he is doing just fine.
Dont get me started on Jo though...................

apart from 1 or 2 slips I think he had a good game, he can only get better the more games he gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.