Dzeko - How well did he play?

AntonDonJuan said:
I must have been watching a different game. His first touch was good, his vision was good, a couple of passes lacked pace to reach the man but that was about it. In fact, i thought he was one of our better players which admittedly wasn't hard, but i don't understand the stick he's getting
Totally agree. It seems as if the fans on here are criticizing him for every bad touches he makes, which aren't many. I think he's been great considering he's played 3 games!

needs better service. done all he possibly could, defensively and offensively been great when possible so far.

Did anyone else there today think he'd put it over for a split second?

Took his goal well by getting over the ball, was still a tricky chance, he's getting better by the week. Can't wait for Birmingham.

If he stays fit he'll score loads for us - he broke the ice today by scoring and he'll only get better. He loves scoring and has a great attitude.

What a bunch of miserable, negative fans we have. Reason I've no posts on here is the exact drab you all talk. Go to every game home, away or aris. Moan, moan, moan is all you lot do. I'll get criticised for this post but I speak honestly and right. Remember where we once were. Get a bloody grip

With a fit Silva back in the line up and even Tevez, I can't see Dzeko having a bad game. So something like this:

...............................Hart..................................
..................K Toure..............Kompany...................
...Richards.............................................Kolarov...
.............................De Jong...............................
...............Y Toure.....................Milner.................
...............................Silva.................................
...................Tevez (C)..........Dzeko.......................

Secret weapon: Jo

bleu20 said:
With a fit Silva back in the line up and even Tevez, I can't see Dzeko having a bad game. So something like this:

...............................Hart..................................
..................K Toure..............Kompany...................
...Richards.............................................Kolarov...
.............................De Jong...............................
...............Y Toure.....................Milner.................
...............................Silva.................................
...................Tevez (C)..........Dzeko.......................

Secret weapon: Jo

rather have barry than milner.

he scored - which is basically what he's supposed to do, but I saw him doing a few other useful things today too.

I like what I see, and think he'll only get better. Can't wait to see if we'll play Mario and Edin in the same team; when everyone's fit we will be spoilt for attacking riches!

- and we'll need to get a win at the Theatre of Debt next month...

(then again, I'm never one to slag off or be overly negative about City players)

Did everyone see a different game to me? He was awful against Villa but he was good in this game. Made some great passes, tracked back and saved the Club from humiliation, i would say that's pretty good acheivement when the service was awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.