Dzeko - How well did he play?

He would've been criticized so bad if he hadn't scored that one. Not really the best of his games regarding first touch and passing. Also had a half-chance or two that he would normally score from. Not his day, really. Anyway, hope this goal is the first of many, many more to come.

Ah, yes... I was wondering how long it would take for you guys to notice that, lol.

Our manager is pretty adamant that Dzeko has to come. I think there'll be a dispute over it, but the crucial factor might be whether Mexico ends up calling its European internationals... there have been mixed signals.

Nurah said:
Ah, yes... I was wondering how long it would take for you guys to notice that, lol.

Our manager is pretty adamant that Dzeko has to come. I think there'll be a dispute over it, but the crucial factor might be whether Mexico ends up calling its European internationals... there have been mixed signals.

they're not calling their best players from europe or south america. only mexican league, i suppose. i don't think he really needs to call Dzeko, it's not an important game.

This is official FIFA fixed date for friendly matches - what is there to talk about?

If he wants to play, let him play.

I must have been watching a different game. His first touch was good, his vision was good, a couple of passes lacked pace to reach the man but that was about it. In fact, i thought he was one of our better players which admittedly wasn't hard, but i don't understand the stick he's getting

AntonDonJuan said:
I must have been watching a different game. His first touch was good, his vision was good, a couple of passes lacked pace to reach the man but that was about it. In fact, i thought he was one of our better players which admittedly wasn't hard, but i don't understand the stick he's getting

compare it to the passes he made in the wolves game. not as good. thats how i saw it anyway. i'm just saying he can do better, as he has shown.

Its obivus, Dzeko needs an attacking Tevez on his Side. Silva got also a big Point into the Game with his Control.

The best thing is, Dzeko scored his first Goal in the FA Cup, it was my Wish to score hes First in it, and against the oldest Team make this getting even better.

Awesome, M. Richards did not look while he was bringin´ the Cross to Dzeko!

Hmm I think he did look before he crossed it.Anyway,good pass,and good finish with weaker foot from Dzeko.He 'll score more,I'm sure!

ibruzi said:
AntonDonJuan said:

compare it to the passes he made in the wolves game. not as good. thats how i saw it anyway. i'm just saying he can do better, as he has shown.

I hate to use it as a factor, but I think it really was down to the pitch. You're comparing him to passing on the biggest pitch in England, where there is a lot more space to pass it into. Today he was on a potato field, the polar opposite.

I do agree, I think he can do better. But I am pleased with how he has come on in his first few games.

ibruzi said:
He would've been criticized so bad if he hadn't scored that one. Not really the best of his games regarding first touch and passing. Also had a half-chance or two that he would normally score from. Not his day, really. Anyway, hope this goal is the first of many, many more to come.

Not his day really?

He scored his first goal for us.

So, what would have been his day, a hat-trick?

Really, some people want the world!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.