Dzeko - How well did he play?

was properly impress how well be retained the ball.
looked comfortable throughout.
looking forward to much much more!

Very impressed.

I feel he suffered from Tevez being selfish. Don't take that the wrong way as Tevez ended up playing great and bagging a brace but sometimes the pass was on for Dzeko (likewise from others) and not given.

Dzeko showed he is very unselfish and a team player with his passing when he could have gone for it himself.

Strong, technically brilliant, a very good debut. He will score plenty of goals although IMO as long as he plays next to Tevez, he won't score as many as he potentially could as the emphasis is so often on giving Tevez the chance to score.

This is his first game, as he played under some pressure or spasm or something like that, i think he need a little more time to get fit and then... goals

he played very well on his debute game. he would score some goals uf tevez isnt so grudge to assist from time to time

Good debut,not played for nearly a month and fitted right in.think the team need to adapt to him,first 15 mins hitting long balls at him wasnt good.he`s a good footballer and wants the ball to his feet.he made space for tevez who scored 2 and could of had 4.

very good for first time :)

no passes at him.
Very little.
course has not even coordinated with the team

I am very pleased with his performence, held the ball up well, his passing was great, he got an assist, great performence imagine how good he will become, once he has gotten used to the league and his teammates.

Bunk said:
Full 90+ minutes and I thought he played very well. Some very nice touches, held the ball up well and the link up play was great (especially that pass to Yaya for our third!).

Solid 8/10

Needs to up his work rate and close down more BUT he looked quality and another decent signing

Cmon you fookin Hammers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.