Dzeko is the "ideal" player for City - says McClaren

Amel said:
if its 23mil pounds, that has to be a steal...he'll easily double in price over a year or two

Not that it matters,he'll already be playing for the best team in the world by then and will be going nowhere!!

Nice words from the adopted dutchman seeing he worked for the enemies in the past.

If he becomes a lanky legend like Quinny did for City, then i'm more than happy! Finally some height in the attack.

Personally I don`t give a shite,if we`ve paid £37M !!!!!!!
If this lad can get the ball in the onion bag on a regular basis,resulting in a top four CL position,then money well spent !!
We keep hearing about his pace !!
Never bothered the likes of Lineker,Greaves,The Horse,any two or three from LFC,Alan Clarke,The Goat,Kevin Davies,on and on and on,etc.
From what I`ve seen,he can be the difference between the CL and the EUROPA.
Do we really want that next season,again ?????????

oakiecokie said:
If this lad can get the ball in the onion bag on a regular basis,resulting in a top four CL position,then money well spent !!
Never bothered the likes of Lineker,Greaves,The Horse,any two or three from LFC,Alan Clarke,The Goat,Kevin Davies,on and on and on,etc.
Nah, he won't be the difference between Champions League and Europa League.

He'll be the difference between Champions League and League Champions.

:)

Bluemoon115 said:
oakiecokie said:
Nah, he won't be the difference between Champions League and Europa League.

He'll be the difference between Champions League and League Champions.

:)

Yep,if only I was as convinced as you !
Thanks for being more positive than me.However I do think with his arrival,we will clinch a CL spot.
A pessimist,hoping to be converted. lol

Alan Boskic was the dogs bollocks. A Rolls Royce of a player.

He was better than most strikers in the country when he turned up as a physical wreck who could only play three games a season.

I will take Dzeko being half the player he was - which, of course, is a bit of an insult to Dzeko as he is the real deal - althougha bit of a different player to Boskic, in my view.

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STFU ABOUT HIS PACE HIS PACE IS GOOD IT'S NOT LIGHTENING FAST BUT HE'S QUICK OFF THE MARK AND STRONG ENOUGH TO HOLD OFF A MAN I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE WE'RE SIGNING HIM I'VE DREAMED OF HIS ARRIVAL FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SEE IT BUT NOW IT'S BECOMING REALITY I CAN FINALLY SEE THIS WORLD CLASS STRIKER AT MY CLUB COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ThisIsAnOutrage said:
I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STFU ABOUT HIS PACE HIS PACE IS GOOD IT'S NOT LIGHTENING FAST BUT HE'S QUICK OFF THE MARK AND STRONG ENOUGH TO HOLD OFF A MAN I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE WE'RE SIGNING HIM I'VE DREAMED OF HIS ARRIVAL FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SEE IT BUT NOW IT'S BECOMING REALITY I CAN FINALLY SEE THIS WORLD CLASS STRIKER AT MY CLUB COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Do you use caps lock so people will take your post more seriously?

Bluemoon115 said:
ThisIsAnOutrage said:
Do you use caps lock so people will take your post more seriously?

That is an outrage :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.