WNRH said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw[/youtube]

Does Dzeko rhyme with Gecko ?

Edin Dzeko woahhhhhh
Edin Dzeko woahhhhhh
Comes from a bosnian ghetto
He sounds like Gordon Gecko

;-)

You rarely of sellers bigging up their product to the potential buyer so I'm pretty, pretty, pretty shocked at this!

Apparently when we contacted Barca re Yaya they told us 'he's a bit shit, I wouldn't bother but what you offering, out of interest?'

Mad innit

lionheart said:
I've just heard that 'Arry is going to put a last minute bid for him. Crouch, Bentley and 10 million. Personally I think it's a non-starter.

And let me guess... you heard that on a Spurs site?

TheMightyQuinn said:
You rarely of sellers bigging up their product to the potential buyer so I'm pretty, pretty, pretty shocked at this!

Apparently when we contacted Barca re Yaya they told us 'he's a bit shit, I wouldn't bother but what you offering, out of interest?'

Mad innit

Probably McLaren getting his name in the papers, he's homesick

lionheart said:
Just checked his record. Alen Boksic scored 12 goals in his first season and 8 goals in his second (and last) season for M'boro. I ceertainly hope Dzeko does better than that.

anybody who saw him play knows he was an unreal player, one of the best the prem has seen

1.618034 said:
Well that's it then. Who needs an announcement on the OS when you've got the selling manager saying stuff like that!

Welcome Edin!

What number will he have? He should get the No.9 but that would mean an announcement on Ade too...

Here's hoping.

Well done City.

10 id say can see balo gettin 9 if thats possible

TheMightyQuinn said:

Mad innit

To be fair to McClaren he is saying this after the deal is done (it would appear). I think it's pretty gracious, and in stark contrast to gollom's continuing bitter rant about Lescott. I've never understood why anyone would be bothered about getting 24 Million for a decent centre half which enabled him to go and buy three quality players with the proceeds. Unless it was all for show of course.......

Just caught the end of an interview with Roberto on Sky player. He was talking about Dzecko but steered clear of saying deal done. Said would have to wait. In my experience we don't tend to comment till its done and dusted.

blueyorkie said:
Just caught the end of an interview with Roberto on Sky player. He was talking about Dzecko but steered clear of saying deal done. Said would have to wait. In my experience we don't tend to comment till its done and dusted.
Yep! UNtil Roberto confirms with ED holding Robihno's old Jersey, I ain't popping no champagne

Mad Mario said:
lionheart said:
Just checked his record. Alen Boksic scored 12 goals in his first season and 8 goals in his second (and last) season for M'boro. I ceertainly hope Dzeko does better than that.

anybody who saw him play knows he was an unreal player, one of the best the prem has seen

And he was at the end of his career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.