Dzeko is the "ideal" player for City - says McClaren

No I do it because I cannot hold in my emotions in this instance it happens to be sheer excitement, excitement that you cannot even comprehend because you have never felt the way I feel about signing a player this is my life this means more to me than anything so the day you understand the way I feel is the day you can sit down and shut up.

ThisIsAnOutrage said:
No I do it because I cannot hold in my emotions in this instance it happens to be sheer excitement, excitement that you cannot even comprehend because you have never felt the way I feel about signing a player this is my life this means more to me than anything so the day you understand the way I feel is the day you can sit down and shut up.

That's cool. Dzeko is an exciting player.

Hope he hits the ground running and adjusts fast. If we feed him, he will score.

I pray to God that that's the case but I can't see anything about it on goal.com, the king of all rumour and gossip, which is not a good sign.

Goal.com is a joke. They published some rant from a Serie A fan who was pissed he came to us instead of an Italian club. He concluded that Financial Fair Play should rightly do in City.

NewbBlue said:
Goal.com is a joke. They published some rant from a Serie A fan who was pissed he came to us instead of an Italian club. He concluded that Financial Fair Play should rightly do in City.

Thats why I have Goal.com (and others), hidden when I look at NEWSNOW. They dont bring anything to the news.

Nothing wrong with goal.com, all they do is copy articles already published by other media outlets, it's not like they make any of it up themselves.

So now it is 23m ha!

It started as 45m, than 38m, 31 and yesterday it was 27

I think we need to wait little bet more, it might go down to 20 or mey be less.

so excited by this recent news!! was never in doubt lads. Dzeko is ours McClaren's comments confirm it.

1851828894-edin-dzeko.9.jpg

LOL it's amazing.

Last week it was over 30 million and Dzeko wanted 175k. Khaldoon flies in to save the deal and in 24 hours it's down to 23 and Dzeko's agreed to around 100k.

Tevez transfer request debacle, fly in Khaldoon, solved in one meeting.

Khaldoon for president of the USA! :D We'd be out of debt in no time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.