Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

kiam06

I thought he looked awful yesterday, his first touch was shocking he lost the ball on numerous occasions and his hold up play was not good enough for a multi million pound signing against a lower league team. I will give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the playing surface yesterday as it was really poor but for me on what I have seen so far I am deeply concerned at this signing, I am not sure he is the player that most people on this forum seem to think he is.

People will say 'but he scored yesterday' but lets be honest he couldn't miss, on the occasions he did have a half chance he looked sluggish on the turn and clumsy to me. I hope to god I am proved wrong but I said it before we signed him and I stick by it now we have another Samaras situation on our hands.

I know this post will probably upset a few but this is just how I see it, I really really hope I am wrong for City's sake.

rag...him and micah had a good game, good touch and good passes, didn't set the world alight but that is to be expected. if dzeko had a bad game, can't imagine how bad everyone else played.

you have been singled out for talking shite in the past too i believe

kiam06 said:
I thought he looked awful yesterday, his first touch was shocking he lost the ball on numerous occasions and his hold up play was not good enough for a multi million pound signing against a lower league team. I will give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the playing surface yesterday as it was really poor but for me on what I have seen so far I am deeply concerned at this signing, I am not sure he is the player that most people on this forum seem to think he is.

People will say 'but he scored yesterday' but lets be honest he couldn't miss, on the occasions he did have a half chance he looked sluggish on the turn and clumsy to me. I hope to god I am proved wrong but I said it before we signed him and I stick by it now we have another Samaras situation on our hands.

I know this post will probably upset a few but this is just how I see it, I really really hope I am wrong for City's sake.
Exactly, you see what you wanna see.

kiam06 said:

i hope to god you never post on here again.

kiam06 said:

I do hope you get this post rammed where the sun don't shine in a year or so.You will be proved wrong as he is a class player just settling in.

you are a
[bigimg]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmT-kKyuzgWBDQw2n1zL49FNbdlNYeQK475-dce04gDefuReCg&t=1[/bigimg]

Biggest load of bullsh*t I ever heard, You had it in for Dzeko before we even signed him going from what your saying in that post. Three games into his career at City and your giving him abuse says it all about you really!

I don't think he looked awful. His first touch wasn't great but when he lost the ball he worked hard to get it back, a very rare trait in a forward these days. But aside from that, his movement was good and he looked hungry and enthusiastic.

I said, for months before we signed him, that his addition to our team might take us back a few steps for a few months. It will upset the flow we started to gain after the last crop of new players started to settle in, while he settles in himself, into the team and grows in confidence. I won't be judging him until next season for how good he is going to be for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.