Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

This is the type of thread where the Mods should get control and warn the idiots who are spoiling the forum. Classic case of mass forum idiocy.

Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst I toally disagree with Kiams opinion on Dzeko - I think he's top drawer - it sums up everything wrong with this forum that he's being abused for it.

Those "Fuck off", "Rag" and "Bellend" type posts meake those who post them look like schoolkids. Disagree with his point, don't just bark like you've got Tourettes.

Thanks Dave it is a bit sad that people have to lose their heads because I make an opinion, I only have City at heart and I hope to god Dzeko scores a bag full and rams my post down my throat but I am just saying how I see it today.

I agree with Kiam in reglation to Dzeko's first touch yesterday, but he's never played on a pitch as poor as that one, so we'll let that slide for now and address it later.

He isn't exactly useless but when he doesn't have much service he doesn't tend to make big chances for himself like Tevez can. He looked like he wasn't going to be able to fully get into the game until Silva came on. He was much better at dealing with short passes into his feet from Silva and Yaya than he was at trying to control 40 yard passes from Vieira or Barry. But on a good pitch like ours Dzeko comfortably strolls with the ball at his feet.

And as easy as it looked; full marks for the goal. He lost his marker and more than made himself available for Richards' cross. It was a wild finish, admittedly, but he caught it well on the volley, and to keep your composure when you're under that much pressure shows he's got a cool head when he's out there. It's going to be the first of many important goals that he'll bag for us. The sooner we can sign two proper wingers, the sooner we'll see him scoring headers week in-week out.

After 3 games, he's scored 1 and assisted 1. Good start.

antculmcfc said:
kiam06 said:
Micah had a good game but Dzeko did nothing more than the rest of them, people are just making excuses because he is new. The truth seems very hard to handle on this forum but I am just saying it how I see it.

For the record my own mates disagree with me so I understand I am in a minority but only the future will tell who was right, I hope I am proved to be wrong but can't see it at the moment.

so you think you are right and everyone else is wrong. :/

kiam06 said:
BIG DONKEY said:
rag...him and micah had a good game, good touch and good passes, didn't set the world alight but that is to be expected. if dzeko had a bad game, can't imagine how bad everyone else played.

you have been singled out for talking shite in the past too i believe

Micah had a good game but Dzeko did nothing more than the rest of them, people are just making excuses because he is new. The truth seems very hard to handle on this forum but I am just saying it how I see it.

For the record my own mates disagree with me so I understand I am in a minority but only the future will tell who was right, I hope I am proved to be wrong but can't see it at the moment.

Okay so because its your opinion it is right? He is settling and I will give him until the end of the season to make a rash judgement based on 3 games from a player who has had a winter break and an illness to add to that.

If you make a point, please be sure to back it up with hard facts? tell me jo played better than him.. really do. Then I can understand your delusions.

Although the reaction to the OP is OTT I can see where he's coming from. I think he'll be class in the long run and his goal will showed relly what we bought him for. He's not like Tevez who can fashion a chance on his own. Dzeko needs service and its up to the others to provide that service. IMO I don't think Tevez would've been in that position mto score that goal. Just an opinion like.

Oh and I have to say that is possibly the best cross I've seen Richards put into the box!

foolsgold* said:
kiam06 said:

Okay so because its your opinion it is right? He is settling and I will give him until the end of the season to make a rash judgement based on 3 games from a player who has had a winter break and an illness to add to that.

If you make a point, please be sure to back it up with hard facts? tell me jo played better than him.. really do. Then I can understand your delusions.

Jo was shocking to be fair but Dzeko imo wasn't that much better, I agree it is early days and he does need time to settle but I am making a judgement on what I have seen so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.