Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

I just can't believe how weak City's overall play is. I was watching Wolfsburg this year and they were incredibly bad, but City's flow is even worse in the last few games. The Wolfsburg of 2009 would kill this City - and I'm not a W. fan at all, just saying. The club needs two more creative players, having that DM wall of three guys is madness to me and excruciating to watch, no ideas about breaking down defenses, no crosses, no through balls that work. Passes: Silva Tevez Silva Tevez Milner Silva Tevez Silva Barry Tevez Milner Tevez Milner Dzeko Silva Tevez Tevez Tevez (yes he can pass to himself as well).
I don't see how he will settle into the club without being part of the so called build-up play.
Most of all, I think Mancini's game is uninteresting.

To see the best of Dzeko , we need to play 4-4-2 . Otherwise, he will be the new Samaras.

byronic said:
I just can't believe how weak City's overall play is. I was watching Wolfsburg this year and they were incredibly bad, but City's flow is even worse in the last few games. The Wolfsburg of 2009 would kill this City - and I'm not a W. fan at all, just saying. The club needs two more creative players, having that DM wall of three guys is madness to me and excruciating to watch, no ideas about breaking down defenses, no crosses, no through balls that work. Passes: Silva Tevez Silva Tevez Milner Silva Tevez Silva Barry Tevez Milner Tevez Milner Dzeko Silva Tevez Tevez Tevez (yes he can pass to himself as well).
I don't see how he will settle into the club without being part of the so called build-up play.

Well said.

byronic said:

I honestly think that Dzeko himself is getting frustrated with no one passing him the ball, not good, If keeps getting ignored like this, he might be playing for another team at the start of next season, I hope that doesn't happen

kiam06 said:
it'sintheblood! said:
Sorry but no one was that embarrasingly bad! Samaras used to go to ground in slow motion for no apparent reason...aint seen Dzeko do that yet!
Yet.

I know you have watched Dzeko for some concidable time before joining us but my gut feeling is after watching him in all games, once accustomed will be a great improvement on Sam, but I guess only time will tell.

No formation will work for Manchester City because Tevez plays in the same formation no matter what formation Mancini brings out (He runs around where ever he wants to)

BIG DONKEY said:
sammyvine said:
Even against Notts, I thought besides the goal, he was very poor.

A mate of mine reckons Adebayor shits all over him when he cba. I'm afraid I think I agree.

A mate of mine reckons you are a wanker.

The fact that compared to these recent 4 games, he got much better service from the average midfielders at Wolfsburg says it all....

Location, Bosnia. Name: Big Donkey.

It can't be surely??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.