Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

kiam06 said:
Bugs Bunny said:
Yeah, of course we are, but some posters on here are constantly negative. It gets to the point where in many cases you see who the thread starter is and you just know it's going to be negative and that just winds me right up :-)
Negative or honest bugs?do not get the two confused, if you think I'm going to come on here and start threads where we can all kiss each others arse then you are mistaken. I want success for city as much as the next blue and I am so happy with the direction the club are going in so don't class me as negative for making an observation.

TBH, my comments weren't really directed at you mate. It's just that some of our fans (& I'm not denying that they really are true fans) exude negativeness. You can't deny that often on here you'll see a thread started by someone & before you even look at it you just know it's going to be one having a go purely from the user name.

Edit - in my defence I produce the evidence of threads recently started by Bombo & Paul Powre ;-)

The Fixer said:
We have to give him time, frustrating as that is some players don't hit the ground running and it will be Bobby who takes criticism if he fails.

Look at Suarez apparently had a stormer of a game and scored on his debut sometimes it just happens like that.
But even a decent first touch would be nice, I don't expect three goals every game.

Sorry but no one was that embarrasingly bad! Samaras used to go to ground in slow motion for no apparent reason...aint seen Dzeko do that yet!

grunge said:
Why do you expect to see it instantly tho? Yes it would be nice if he was banging the goals in from the first minute, but that's a rather unrealistic view, I would suggest 4 weeks to get match fitness back after the winter close window, then an additional 4 to 6 weeks to get used to the prem league.

So come back in 4 to 6 weeks and see how he is doing then, if its still not up to scratch fair enough.

I think your assessment is fair Grunge however the original poster has been watching Dzeko for some considerable time.

kiam06 said:
The Fixer said:
We have to give him time, frustrating as that is some players don't hit the ground running and it will be Bobby who takes criticism if he fails.

Look at Suarez apparently had a stormer of a game and scored on his debut sometimes it just happens like that.
But even a decent first touch would be nice, I don't expect three goals every game.

He got 4 Times the Ball, fook it.

3480j2p.jpg

kiam06 said:
The Fixer said:

Whether we have the luxury of giving him half dozen games to settle get his full match sharpness etc is Bobs call for bringing him but for me we won't see the best of him to make an educated informed decision until he has more games under his belt.

kiam06 said:
The Fixer said:

hard to get a first touch whilst playing on unevent cement like we have at Notts and now tonight!

thought the pitch was shocking tonight for offering up something as quality as Premier League entertainment.

To be fair, it's only right that we write Dzeko off after a few games, we did it with every other fucker ever so why should Edin get special treatment.

You know the rules - he scores, he's better than Rooney/Torres/Drogba/Tevez/Villa, he doesn't score or play well and he's the 'new Samaras'.

it'sintheblood! said:
Sorry but no one was that embarrasingly bad! Samaras used to go to ground in slow motion for no apparent reason...aint seen Dzeko do that yet!
Yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.