Dzeko looked like Samaras yesterday

A bit unfair with the criticism considering he was in the middle of a winter break, he has only just arrived, we never pass to him and nor do we put any crosses into the box.

Having said that I'm tired of us buying players who need to 'settle in' etc, why do we buy very few players who are instantly good?

Bugs Bunny said:
bluelol said:
A bit harsh Bugs, he is entitled to his comments, as a blue we stick together don't we?

Yeah, of course we are, but some posters on here are constantly negative. It gets to the point where in many cases you see who the thread starter is and you just know it's going to be negative and that just winds me right up :-)

I understand but if the team/players were performing then we would not be discussing this on Bluemoon forum, so we all have something in common so don't let it wind you up.
However I personally know the original poster and he has been a season card holder for more years than I care to mention.

bluelol said:
Bugs Bunny said:
Yeah, of course we are, but some posters on here are constantly negative. It gets to the point where in many cases you see who the thread starter is and you just know it's going to be negative and that just winds me right up :-)

I understand but if the team/players were performing then we would not be discussing this on Bluemoon forum, so we all have something in common so don't let it wind you up.
However I personally know the original poster and he has been a season card holder for more years than I care to mention.

Having supported City for nearly 40 years I know that there's loads of City fans out there who aren't happy unless they've got something to moan about ;-)

I don't think that's changed too much tbh, but I'd have thought with the progress we have made in the last few years that there would be less of them than there still is!

Bugs Bunny said:
bluelol said:

Having supported City for nearly 40 years I know that there's loads of City fans out there who aren't happy unless they've got something to moan about ;-)

I don't think that's changed too much tbh, but I'd have thought with the progress we have made in the last few years that there would be less of them than there still is!

I can go with this Bugs, think of your blood pressure!! by the way welcome to the club 53 years and still frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugs Bunny said:
bluelol said:
A bit harsh Bugs, he is entitled to his comments, as a blue we stick together don't we?

Negative or honest bugs?do not get the two confused, if you think I'm going to come on here and start threads where we can all kiss each others arse then you are mistaken. I want success for city as much as the next blue and I am so happy with the direction the club are going in so don't class me as negative for making an observation.

When Tevez gets his transfer at the end of the season and all seems f*cked up for next season, Dzeko will bag 30 goals as it will be about him up front instead of our apparently One And Only, Tevez. Tevez is our best player by a margin but he also cancels out anything around him.

dw7 said:
we'll see

i would of thought when we signed ade he'd score loads but he didnt

but im confident dzeko wont score over 50

14 in 26 is loads. I'd be happy if Dzeko could have that good a ratio.

Why do you expect to see it instantly tho? Yes it would be nice if he was banging the goals in from the first minute, but that's a rather unrealistic view, I would suggest 4 weeks to get match fitness back after the winter close window, then an additional 4 to 6 weeks to get used to the prem league.

So come back in 4 to 6 weeks and see how he is doing then, if its still not up to scratch fair enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.