Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Benarbia said:
He is officially a dud
I can't believe some of the garbage I read on here, would you like to explain how he is exactly?.

Most on here said the same about Tevez in November 2009.

Benarbia said:
He is officially a dud

He was given 10 mins at the end of a game where we were clinging on for dear life and our midfield/supply was none existant or on it's arse....

Turn it in mate.

He would have been told to come on and hold onto the ball, couldn't even do that ffs :*)

FantasyIreland said:
Benarbia said:
He is officially a dud

He was given 10 mins at the end of a game where we were clinging on for dear life and our midfield/supply was none existant or on it's arse....

Turn it in mate.

Dzeko had the following players behind him:

Attacking:

Defensive:
Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Zabaleta
Kolarov
De Jong
Yaya
Barry
Vieira

Garry.Cook said:
FantasyIreland said:

Turn it in mate.

Dzeko had the following players behind him:

Attacking:

Defensive:
Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Zabaleta
Kolarov
De Jong
Yaya
Barry
Vieira

fuckin outrageous. unneccessary should have controlled the game by keeping possession , not defending our own goal line

I don't get why he get's such abuse. what's his goal to game ratio? It's not Balotelli but neither is it De Jong. I think he looks like a new born foal on the pitch but I hope (and think)he will come good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.