Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Edin Dzeko

amchy said:
Edin should go on loan somewhere where he will play.Here he is just wasting his time.

You should go under the sink and start chuggin' away.

Bayern is the best option.Bench for the player like him (27 mil.) is not an option.

amchy said:
Bayern is the best option.Bench for the player like him (27 mil.) is not an option.

It's a squad game, even Tevez the captain and top scorer was on the bench in the last game. It's Manchester City not Dzeko City.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Feed the Elk said:
I think your opinion is more important than others on the 100 page + thread and am therefore glad you started a new thread. This way everyone will get to read your opinion above all others.

:)

Then we're agreed? :)

Of course we're agreed! Personally, i think each of your past posts should have their very own thread title and perhaps be made into sticky's?

Mods, can this be done?

Feed the Elk said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Then we're agreed? :)

Of course we're agreed! Personally, i think each of your past posts should have their very own thread title and perhaps be made into sticky's?

Mods, can this be done?

Finally, somebody on here with some sense! ;)

No17 said:
amchy said:

You're obviously a Bayern fan...he ran away from Germany to something better, why do you think he'd take a step back?

bench for dzeko ......man city talents killer????

i am man city fan more than most of people here ?>

???
Sumary you aint if you saying that...

Nothing bad about the Bench, Balo didnt have much of the Game eatheir but its good if Mancini wants to go easy.

Next 2 Matches Dzeko will play.

balkanno said:
???
Sumary you aint if you saying that...

Nothing bad about the Bench, Balo didnt have much of the Game eatheir but its good if Mancini wants to go easy.

Next 2 Matches Dzeko will play.

I think so too, it's a squad game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.