Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

typicalcity68 said:
I don't get why he get's such abuse. what's his goal to game ratio? It's not Balotelli but neither is it De Jong. I think he looks like a new born foal on the pitch but I hope (and think)he will come good.
Look who started this round of stupidity. It's Benarbia. Nothing more need be said.

do you guys think he's better than Balotelli? his work rate might be better but Balotelli is still a better goal scorer(and overall player) than Dzeko

Needed to say this:

No forward can score and show you what he's got if he DOESNT PLAY.

I dont know about you, but Im a bit confused when someone scores two beautiful goals and then rides the pine for the next two games? Maybe its me but that's just fucking bone-headed to me. I dont think you boost player's confidence by playing him sparingly and inconsistently.

Looking at tonight's game alone - second half no offensive threat whatsoever, balo after 50-ish minute was as STATIC as a forward can get - I felt like Dzeko deserved a shot in the last 30 mins of that game. Not only him, fuck, the team needed to potentially get the 2nd goal and balo and tevez combo was clearly not getting it done.

So I thought that 4 goals and 2-3 assists in LIMITED TIME earned him that chance and those 30 minutes. But I dont know what Mancini's fixation is though.

ghost305 said:
do you guys think he's better than Balotelli? his work rate might be better but Balotelli is still a better goal scorer(and overall player) than Dzeko
I know who Id prefer and it aint the young one. I feel myself getting all irritated when Im watching him. Personality wise he's hardly a role model for kids.

citymad said:
ghost305 said:
I know who Id prefer and it aint the young one. I feel myself getting all irritated when Im watching him. Personality wise he's hardly a role model for kids.

Balo have to smile a little bit more (never seen him smile).... Makes me feel that he in unhappy with everything in his life... Not good!

Mancio said:
HellasLEAF said:
I like Dzeko and believe he will come good at City, in fact he has scored some big goals for the club already. But I prefer Balo to him right now and I like Balo as a striker over the 'inside winger' position that he can slot into. Balo is a cold blooded assassin in front of goal, he can really finish and he can make great runs that expose defenses.

Silva - Tevez and Balo are the first choice attacking players for me at the moment. The rest Mancini can fill out as he sees fit.

my first choice is silva-dzeko-balo.

Congratulations, you'd be wrong again - I wont even bother with analysing the nonsence of that front three.....................and, how come you have x2 1st choices? Medication time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.