Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

I only wish he had more time last night. I am quite sure he would bang one in. however, he had one (the only) ball last night with two defender on his back, and you saw the shot he made. now, I am not sure many strikers could pull out that kind of move.

He doesn't need time to settle. I believe he is already settled when it comes to the PL way of the game. he needs time on the pitch, and he needs SERVICE. he will shine next year, but only if he gets some decent balls from the middle.

You'll NEVER see him running around like Tevez. And that is not his task anyways. his task is the last touch. and he is excellent at that.

He needs a REAL Chance, thats all.

He should yesterday be in starting 11 and need 2 Games full.

The Problem is City doesnt have now Time to give him, its all about Titles and CL Positions now, they have a working defence Team witz Tevez as only Striker.

Im starting to think Dzeko made a wrong move for himself, he aint a Adebayor who had everything with Arsenal but was going for Citys Money. Now, Dzekos old club signed Felix Magath his first Coach, and he proved he can lift a Striker up.

Maybe a Transfer in Summer would bring more for both Sites, but like i said theres a Conflict rating him yet. You cant say he is bad bcoz he didnt had a real Chance and also with good bcoz it wasnt enough while he played.

balkanno said:

The Problem is City doesnt have now Time to give him, its all about Titles and CL Positions now, they have a working defence Team witz Tevez as only Striker.

Im starting to think Dzeko made a wrong move for himself, he aint a Adebayor who had everything with Arsenal but was going for Citys Money. Now, Dzekos old club signed Felix Magath his first Coach, and he proved he can lift a Striker up.

Maybe a Transfer in Summer would bring more for both Sites, but like i said theres a Conflict rating him yet. You cant say he is bad bcoz he didnt had a real Chance and also with good bcoz it wasnt enough while he played.

I really hope Dzeko doesn't go anywhere. I think he will play a big part in our clubs success. I thought last night he could have shone and should have been brought on earlier. He only had 15mins but his shot was the best of the night for me (other than Kolarovs obviously :) )

For me his professionalism is priceless, he admits his failings and is determined to work hard to improve them. I get the impression he has considered his move and now he is here he is committed to the club and it's future. There is no drama with him he just gets on with it. I hope people will give his personality and talent the respect he deserves as I truly believe he is of the Komps, De Jong, Zabs etc mold for loyalty and City coming first. I look forward to seeing Dzeko at his best.

P.S. I am not Bosnian ;)

kalouk said:
balkanno said:

I really hope Dzeko doesn't go anywhere. I think he will play a big part in our clubs success. I thought last night he could have shone and should have been brought on earlier. He only had 15mins but his shot was the best of the night for me (other than Kolarovs obviously :) )

For me his professionalism is priceless, he admits his failings and is determined to work hard to improve them. I get the impression he has considered his move and now he is here he is committed to the club and it's future. There is no drama with him he just gets on with it. I hope people will give his personality and talent the respect he deserves as I truly believe he is of the Komps, De Jong, Zabs etc mold for loyalty and City coming first. I look forward to seeing Dzeko at his best.

P.S. I am not Bosnian ;)

that bit of control to set up the shot and get rid of two defenders is true dzeko....the shot was just a bit straight at the keeper, but find another striker who doesn't get much time on the pitch who would do a lot better...just give the lad a full game with a proper service and he'll deliver....

I'm going back at Notts County and Aris (some will say again a piss poor opposition) but the goals he converted there were a product of service he strives on....give him that service in any game regardless of the opposition's stature and he'll bang them in for fun...

P.S. I am Bosnian and I know his true worth ;)

I'm not City fan, but I just cannot believe player like Džeko has lost his starting place to some idiot called Bibotelli?!? Wtf is wrong with your ITALIAN manager?

Chuckie007 said:
I'm not City fan, but I just cannot believe player like Džeko has lost his starting place to some idiot called Bibotelli?!? Wtf is wrong with your ITALIAN manager?

Well if Dzeko ever needed a reason to shine, its this new chance hes going to get with Balo on the bench. I think he rises to the challenge against chelsea.

Chuckie007 said:

Stop chatting bollocks.

BIG DONKEY said:
simon23 said:
hernandes for 6 million is proving a much better player.....

price is irrleevant though....its about quality and dzeko hasnt really shown much so far

are you a troll?

dzeko, half the price of torres has shown much more quality in the games he's played, has scored 4 goals and assisted 2

torres has done nothing at all, you shouldn't be so dismissive and get behind the player

yes Im a troll who has been on this board for at least 7-8 years, supported city all my life (not just a single player or manager)!!!!!!!!!!!!!....fool!!!

I wasnt comparing him to torres i was comparing him to hernandes who looks like a much better all around player.

But if you want to compare him to torress that is fine as Torres has proved he will score goals at premiership level whereas dzeko has only scored against lesser opposition so far....

He looks decidedly average and while i accept that we arent playign to his strength that to me says he is also a bit of a one trick poney and not an all arund striker...he needs crosses low or higg to socre whereas the two players Im comparing him to can score by either creating things for themsleves, can play on the shoulder of the last striker or can score from supply from the wings.....

but yeah if we change the shape of the whole team to accoomadate him he MAY come good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.