Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

think this guy needs to play more, hes quality, if we had him on from start lastnight, we would have won.

tonethestone said:
think this guy needs to play more, hes quality, if we had him on from start lastnight, we would have won.

I agree, from the start we had crosses flying in for once. Dzeko could have done some damage.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
tonethestone said:

I agree, from the start we had crosses flying in for once. Dzeko could have done some damage.

100% agree with both posts.

simon23 said:
BIG DONKEY said:
You would rather of bought Torres then? 50m and can't even make a pass let alone a goal.

hernandes for 6 million is proving a much better player.....

price is irrleevant though....its about quality and dzeko hasnt really shown much so far

are you a troll?

dzeko, half the price of torres has shown much more quality in the games he's played, has scored 4 goals and assisted 2

torres has done nothing at all, you shouldn't be so dismissive and get behind the player

BIG DONKEY said:
simon23 said:

price is irrleevant though....its about quality and dzeko hasnt really shown much so far

are you a troll?

dzeko, half the price of torres has shown much more quality in the games he's played, has scored 4 goals and assisted 2

torres has done nothing at all, you shouldn't be so dismissive and get behind the player

Dzeko will be fine, he is dying to prove he was worth the money we gave him and really wants to win the fans. You can tell the way he gives 100% and the little pop at manu in his presser. I think hes nervous and overthinking when he has the ball, he needs to calm and be instinctive, then I think well see more goals.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:05 pm --<br /><br />
BIG DONKEY said:
simon23 said:

are you a troll?

Dzeko will be fine, he is dying to prove he was worth the money we gave him and really wants to win the fans. You can tell the way he gives 100% and the little pop at manu in his presser. I think hes nervous and overthinking when he has the ball, he needs to calm and be instinctive, then I think well see more goals.

Its hard for him joining a new league half way through a season, but its even harder thats he's in and out of the team.

He needs a run of games to get properly up to speed and understand his team mates, unfortunately it is the business end of the season and we can't afford to bed people in, so for now he has to play a bit-part role.

Give him a full pre-season and slap him in the starting XI at the start of next season, give him a run of games and then we can judge him.

How people can rule him out as a waste of money now is a joke.

He needs the service.
The slow ponderous build up is no good.
Al least Jonno's back and might be worth playing Kolorov
on the left instead of Barry and we might get some crosses into for man.

brian the blue said:
Its hard for him joining a new league half way through a season, but its even harder thats he's in and out of the team.

He needs a run of games to get properly up to speed and understand his team mates, unfortunately it is the business end of the season and we can't afford to bed people in, so for now he has to play a bit-part role.

Give him a full pre-season and slap him in the starting XI at the start of next season, give him a run of games and then we can judge him.

How people can rule him out as a waste of money now is a joke.

I agree, time will tell.

I am guilty though of getting pissed at him in matchday and knee jerk after game reactions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.