Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Time to step up today, no more excuses, he is the lone forward and focal point of our attack.

LoveCity said:
Time to step up today, no more excuses, he is the lone forward and focal point of our attack.
Exactly. With Mario behaving like a spoilt child and Tevez (maybe) off in the summer, this is Ed's big chance. Great if he could seize it with both hands. over to you big fella.

simon23 said:
I wasnt comparing him to torres i was comparing him to hernandes who looks like a much better all around player.

Hernandes to me isn't anything special all his goals were easy tap ins, because he's got quality service from their midfield, if Džeko were Utds player he'd score more goals then at City. To me Džeko is better player by mile.

Chuckie007 said:
simon23 said:
I wasnt comparing him to torres i was comparing him to hernandes who looks like a much better all around player.

Hernandes to me isn't anything special all his goals were easy tap ins, because he's got quality service from their midfield, if Džeko were Utds player he'd score more goals then at City. To me Džeko is better player by mile.
I agree with what you said. Nani, giggs, scholes, carrick, valencia..... if dzeko had that service he would score every game.

Chuckie007 said:
I'm not City fan, but I just cannot believe player like Džeko has lost his starting place to some idiot called Bibotelli?!? Wtf is wrong with your ITALIAN manager?
Xenophobia and idiocy hand in hand<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 pm --<br /><br />
Armaan said:
Chuckie007 said:
I agree with what you said. Nani, giggs, scholes, carrick, valencia..... if dzeko had that service he would score every game.
Very true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.