Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

and U ask why are people in Bosnia so charmed with Dzeko.19 goals in 30 national team matches.11 of those are winner goals.(2:1,1:0...).I¨m not some kind of football expert,but that is some serious statistic.

BIG DONKEY said:
Lulic was the best player on the field by far.

Interesting....a 25 yr old 6 foot midfielder(creative?)who is currently plying his trade in an unfashionable league......

Taking the tints off,could he do a job here?

FantasyIreland said:
BIG DONKEY said:

Interesting....a 25 yr old 6 foot midfielder(creative?)who is currently plying his trade in an unfashionable league......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukl5ffu1CuM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukl5ffu1CuM</a>

FantasyIreland said:
BIG DONKEY said:

Well, he is very fast, deceptively strong, tricky (takes on defenders confidently), with a great cross (unmentionably superior to Kolarov's) and shot. He did serious damage to Tottenham this year when they played Young Boys. He scored and raided their right side. He is rumoured to be heading for the Bundesliga this summer, but there is no official deal yet.

I think in summer pre-season when Mancini tries some new tactics and stuff. He will know better how to use his players. Dzeko will fit better.

He has a good attitude and i hope he will not panic. And if Mancini brings some good creative players. Im sure Dzeko will shine next season :D

The style of play matters.

Some fans must sub-consciously operate the Creaney-Messi sliding scale with Creaney at nil and Messi at 100 and try and fit the player somewhere in between. But it's more complicated than that.

You need to consider the way a team is set up and what the strengths and weaknesses of a player are.

When you think about it, we are not altering the way we play when Dzeko comes into the team. We are asking to come short and play the little give and gos with Tevez and Silva. It's a slow build-up relying on quick feet and high technique. That's not his game. It's like asking Andy Carroll to play without every putting a cross into the box and asking him to attack it.

Dzeko will come good for City. He needs time, and Mancini needs time to bring in players who can complement his game i.e a Bentley or Young

byronic said:
FantasyIreland said:

Well, he is very fast, deceptively strong, tricky (takes on defenders confidently), with a great cross (unmentionably superior to Kolarov's) and shot. He did serious damage to Tottenham this year when they played Young Boys. He scored and raided their right side. He is rumoured to be heading for the Bundesliga this summer, but there is no official deal yet.

Cheers,quite a recommendation...

Džeko said:
City needs Miralem Pjanić, he is awesome

M-I-S-I-M-O-V-I-C

I was watching the game, Dzeko didnt played so great. However, its good he scored and that will give him a boost. Misimovic is the Key in our Squad, its a shame such Player at his best Years has to play in Russian League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.