Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Dzeko scores a game-winner against Romania (83rd minute)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! :-)

Bosnia 2
Romania 1

Game over. Ata boy.

EaglesFan said:
Dzeko scores a game-winner against Romania (83rd minute)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! :-)

Bosnia 2
Romania 1

Game over. Ata boy.

Really? I want to see the youtube highlight.

edit

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzbcjUCY9UQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzbcjUCY9UQ</a>

Its not euro goal,but was very important for bosnia.He played well the whole game,and deserved to score.

mocex said:
Its not euro goal,but was very important for bosnia.He played well the whole game,and deserved to score.
He did. I watched it online.

Why are some fans putting Mancini in one corner, and Dzeko in the other?

Mancini bought Dzeko to the club, and he will prove to be a good buy. He needs service but at them moment we are relying on Kolarov to get crosses in. The situation will change when AJ returns, and I think you will see City buy a wide man in the Summer, or bring Weiss back.

At the moment our short balls and quick passing doesn't suit his game, but we haven't bought him for the team we are now, but the team we will become. You need options.

Freestyler said:
He scored?

i know why he scored!

i bet he got some service didn't he!!!!!!!!!!

yep , a great service from the opponent goalkeeper ;O)

It wasn't a euro-goal, BUT - he played GREAT the entire game, was really kicking ass and it was really nice to see...

He scored now 19 goals in something over 30 games for the national team - which is another unbelievable AVERAGE per game...

The reason is though that our national team play is suited for him...we got some great crossing fullbacks and some great creative midfielders in Pjanic and Misimovic..

Once he beds in here he'll be great for MCFC as well, I dont even have a doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.