Dzeko (Merged)

so, Suarez+Carroll+Torres= 5 goals Dzeko= with pretty much no service at all,5 goals

interesting

the_one said:
so, Suarez+Carroll+Torres= 5 goals Dzeko= with pretty much no service at all,5 goals
interesting

Don't forget, Dzeko also had three assists, and two of them were brilliant: the one for Yaya against Wolves and for Tevez vs. Notts County.

No17 said:
waiting for motd2 to see how he did, as I haven't watched the match....but just a quick review of his performance....anyone, how did he do today?

He had a decent shot and made the odd decent run but still a bit sloppy in possession and passing which is a concern with him.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
No17 said:
waiting for motd2 to see how he did, as I haven't watched the match....but just a quick review of his performance....anyone, how did he do today?

He had a decent shot and made the odd decent run but still a bit sloppy in possession and passing which is a concern with him.

happens if he has to come deep often...hopefully he'll drill that too...so the reports on him seem to get better from match to match

No17 said:
I'm pretty sure 10 mins of match of the day won't paint a true performance of any player!

Just watch the full match on the Internet or something to get the full performance, even watching it on tv you miss most of the stuff ie runs etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.