Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

great player, will become good and will score many many goals for our blues.

be grateful we have the chance to sign high quality players.

MattyBlue20 said:
great player, will become good and will score many many goals for our blues.

be grateful we have the chance to sign high quality players.

Totally agree!!!

Blue Mooner said:
svennis pennis said:
Sorry. If I say Edin is the bestest ever player to pull on the blue shirt will my parents be forgiven for my poor social upbringing?

Here we go.

OMG EDIN! you are the bestest ever! Woooooo. Go away Tevez, stop hogging all the goals you Dzeko bullier. As for you Silva, stop playing the ball into his feet, Edin doesn't like it and I don't like you. Leave in the summer you tyrant.

Mmmmm I remember some sage Bluemoon poster quoting that Tevez was just an expensive Paul Dickov !!

Not that I have anything specifically against you but I hope you end up looking equally as foolish, It's a brave man that states that a striker with Dzeko's scoring record could even remotely be labelled as bad as you are making out.

Personally he is taking time to settle in a new league (which is understandable), Mancini hasn't found the best system but I have no doubt the lad is quality. Undoubtedly he hasn't had the best service in most games but on the few occasions he has had balls in the box he has been on the end of them scored and threatened the goal on each occasion.

You only need to look at his finish against Notts and the two efforts he had the header and the long range shot against Aris to tell that he has an eye for goal. I have no doubt that the goals will come.

In the right games and to keep the squad fresh I can absolutely see games where we might want to rest Tevez and let Dzeko spearhead the attack.

You are exactly like the blues on our bus after Sunderland that stated categorically that Silva was too lightweight for the premiership !! I stated that if a regular Spanish international is not good enough for us then there really is no hope. Fortunately Silva has proved his worth and I have no doubt Edin will do likewise.

Great post that ^^^^

Agree, agree, agree. . defo worth every penny paid and much more. Anyone expecting him to be an instant scoring sensation - in a new competition, with a very different style of play, in a new system, with new colleagues etc. . . is chuffin' away at some highQ greenery.
Anyone with a reasoned opinion would let the lad settle, wait and see. We won't see the best of certain individuals until the dying stages of this season and we won't see the best of this squad playing as a team until next season.

I think he looks absolute quality. Come April we could definately see the lad take it up a notch. He appears to me to have everything Quinny had and more.

what are his stats, 1 goal and 1 assist in 6 games or something (please correct me if wrong). In a new country, in a new team, halfway through a season where every team tries twice as hard to beat us and the whole world is waiting for something to trigger the implosion of Manchester City. Give the guy a fucking break.

Support is what he needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a little concerned about the Steve McClaren quotes in the papers today in connexion with the need for City fans to exercise patience with our new Bosnian acquisition.

He talks of next season before his real potential is likely fulfilled.

This may or may not be the case. If Mancini (and Kidd and Platt) get their act together, he may prove to be a goalscoring success well before May. If he (Mancini) does not adjust the tactics to play to his strengths, not least in making sure he gets proper service instead of asking for an improvement, this may never happen.

The last time I remember a warning being issued to us after we signed a player for £17m was the chilling message from the players agent. The player was Jo and the message was identical to that issued by the "wally with a brolly". Slightly unnerving too me.

I feel that its my responsiblity to let people know that the king Carlos who came from the darkest regions of somewhere close took around SIX yes SIX months to get his form........Those of you crying for Dzeko's crown are embarrassing yourselves and should go and have a word with that fella you see staring at you blankly in the mirror!!!! :)

Time and patience always pays in football, even Benjani scored at the swamp after being given time. While Stephen Ireland played a cracker one season after a couple of lows.

Same as Bobby himself really, TIME TIME TIME has to be on the menu.

I'm having happy faces and spaghetti for tea.

1294981150953.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.