Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

ManCitylegend92 said:
For what i heard he was i am not happy with him at all

And that's all you need to say. I watch every match, and in every match I feel sorry for him because he's so unlucky. Fucking epic player, once he finds his feet here he'll be blinding.

ManCitylegend92 said:
he does have the touch of an elephant, also he should of scored another goal to make it 6.
he heads the ball straight to the goal keepers hands. hes played what 8 games now? 2 goals 1 which was a tap in. For what i heard he was i am not happy with him at all

amazing !

ManCitylegend92 said:
he does have the touch of an elephant, also he should of scored another goal to make it 6.
he heads the ball straight to the goal keepers hands. hes played what 8 games now? 2 goals 1 which was a tap in. For what i heard he was i am not happy with him at all
Since when does he have the touch of an elephant?This is pure crap.From what I've seen,he holds the ball up well and is difficult to shake off the ball.Ade is the one with the poor 1st touch not Dzeko. I was a real sceptic about Dzeko before we signed him but the criticism he gets on here is completely unfounded shit.

ManCitylegend92 said:

You're talking out of your arse fella. Dzeko's control and pass for Tevez was just sublime.
Some real fucking numpties on here lately.

Hey, how about this? How about you go put on a City shirt and you show us how its done?

So many of the heavyweights in the barclays today started off terrible. Dzeko on the other hand is not perfect but I am very satisfied with his pace in developing into a EPL man. He played 8 games so far for us, scored 2, assisted 3. So 5 out of 8 games, he was involved in goals. Had he scored that last chance he had, you would be going around yelling how awesome he is. Today he was good. Not perfect, but really good. The best of him will come out next season when the pieces are put together and Mancini perfects out system.

ManCitylegend92 said:

Away and lie down!

well that elephant in one move trapped the ball with his right and laid on the tevez goal with his left..

Forza Dzeko.

We should definitely drop that greedy bastard Tevez now. Edin will get many goals without him in the side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.