Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

I've been one of Dzeko's biggest critics, but he really impressed me today. There were a few glitches in his play -- most notably the one-touch lay-off, but he soon got that right and his pass through to Tevez for the third goal was brilliant. He showed willingness, strength and good vision in an all round confident performance.

He got in a great position for the goal and did well not to balloon it over. But he really should have had two, and his shot for the big chance at the end was a poor one and let down the fantastic work he'd done to get to where he was.

8/10 - However, I await that kind of performance against a team from the Premier League. Let's hope he can continue his form against Fulham.

I apologize if I'm offending anyone here, but I really don't understand some of the City fans. After a very decent performance your team has demonstrated and 5-0 win you still find the energy to insult your players. And pay attention I've said insult not criticize, because what you're doing here is really unnecessary. As far as Dzeko is concerned, I think he could have done a lot better because I know he's capable of it. On the other hand, I'm really glad we had a chance to witness a glimpse of a very potent partnership between him and Tevez. Those assists alone made my day and if it happens again on Thursday I hope it makes yours as well.

ManCitylegend92 said:
he does have the touch of an elephant, also he should of scored another goal to make it 6.
he heads the ball straight to the goal keepers hands. hes played what 8 games now? 2 goals 1 which was a tap in. For what i heard he was i am not happy with him at all

mmmmm I am think a 3 letter word with the letters being A G R

Benarbia said:
Touch of an elephant
True but he works his socks off and he will score loads of goals for us - no doubt about it. I like him.

ElanJo said:
byronic said:
Blindly idiotic beyond compare.

You're in denial, Bosnian or a fucking moron if you think that his general touch has been anything other than poor.
His 1st touch isn't bad at all.He's good in the air,has more pace than people led me to believe,works hard,shows passion and is a team player.What more do you want ffs?

You chat shit hes played decent in all his games your as bad the red top newspapers, sky, itv and bbc who would lead you to believe he is not fitting in. I expect this from Utd fans not us lot. Pathetic get behind him and top listening and reading shit.. (This is not shit, read this)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.