Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

svennis pennis said:
We should definitely drop that greedy bastard Tevez now. Edin will get many goals without him in the side.

A Clarkie, right?

svennis, you're quite annoying.

hopefully tevez and dzeko partnership continues to develop.

Dzeko and Tevez can work together. Even since the Man United game, Tevez has not been afraid to pass more to Dzeko. I think if they really start playing consistently the way they played today, we have a great chance at winning the cup.

Should have had a hat-trick today, however the signs are promising.

I expected more from him and Balo linking up, players of this calibre should have been ripping County's defence a new arsehole in that first half.

ayrshire_blue said:
MSP said:
Some people look like they expected Dzeko to be Messi. He's not that.

2 goals, 2 assists, and 2-3 more goals scored by others from corners and free kicks he earned in his first 7-8 games are more than pretty good for new man in new team, in new league some 40 days after he arrived.

I can't believe that anyone expected much more from him in such situation ;)

Spot on.

Don't expect a Messi but do expect someone who can control a ball. So far his close control has generally been worse than Milner's on a bad day.

ElanJo said:
ayrshire_blue said:

Don't expect a Messi but do expect someone who can control a ball. So far his close control has generally been worse than Milner's on a bad day.

Blindly idiotic beyond compare.

Had a decent game today, scored one (yes should have had 2), set up one for tevez, look dangerous and worked really hard for the team with his off the ball running.

He is getting slowly better with each game, some people need to stop beliving the media bullshit pedalled by the s#n and itv etc and form their own opinions.

I am happy with his contribution to City so far. He saved us from elimination in the cup and did really well today also. I never expected him to be flying in the league since his arrival. Next season is when Dzeko will become much more incorporated and much more dangerous. But for the time being, I am happy with what he has done so far.

ElanJo said:
ayrshire_blue said:

Amazing!! That's one of the things I have been impressed with most for a big man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.