Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Ducado said:
Can we quit the abuse folks!

Bluemoon is a broad church of a forum, people are welcome to air their opinions no matter how knew jerk and stupid they are.

If people choose to slag our new players off before they have had chance to settle then they deserve every bit of stick now he's looking the part.

Funny thing is, this isn't even half of what Dzeko has to offer so, in time, I think a lot of the numpties will be haunted by their comments. New username plax?!?!

Benarbia said:
Haha yet to prove anything goals against Notts County and this lot prove nothing

Proves you have an agenda if nothing else ;-)

Dzeko

I love Dzeko. Great attitude. He's still getting used to having a defender up his arse within 2 seconds of getting the ball, but once he adapts his game to cope with that, he'll be immense.

I write this to everyone who suspected that dzeko is bad player :))))), now you can see that he is our precious bosnian diamond and he worths every penny
c'mon dzekooooooooooooooo, we love you

Garry.Cook said:
Ducado said:
Can we quit the abuse folks!

Bluemoon is a broad church of a forum, people are welcome to air their opinions no matter how knew jerk and stupid they are.

If people choose to slag our new players off before they have had chance to settle then they deserve every bit of stick now he's looking the part.

Funny thing is, this isn't even half of what Dzeko has to offer so, in time, I think a lot of the numpties will be haunted by their comments. New username plax?!?!

What about the people who slag off our established players and blame them for their heros failures?

Benarbia said:
Haha yet to prove anything goals against Notts County and this lot prove nothing
[bigimg]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q285/scharatz/IMG_7250.jpg[/bigimg]

Benarbia said:

Are you a bit dense? How many games has he played for us? The most chased after striker for the last year or so.

2007–2011 VfL Wolfsburg 111 (66)

Won the league title for them

And most importantly just check his stats on fifa.

AIQ88 said:
Benarbia said:

Are you a bit dense? How many games has he played for us? The most chased after striker for the last year or so.

2007–2011 VfL Wolfsburg 111 (66)

Won the league title for them

And most importantly just check his stats on fifa.
and on Football Manager 2011 he is a !GOD! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.