Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Benarbia said:
Haha yet to prove anything goals against Notts County and this lot prove nothing
Can only play whats in front of him, chipped in with an assist or two I'm sure already and has to find his feet, get off his back.

Ricster said:
Benarbia said:
Haha yet to prove anything goals against Notts County and this lot prove nothing

Oh my god, i've read it all now.

Proves you didn't watch him at Wolfsburg, and proves how shit a judge of player you are.

To be fair, how well he has done at Wolfsburg has absolutely no reflection on how well he has or will do for us and counts for very little now he wears our shirt. Its what they do here.

Some people just never adjust (Not saying Dzeko wont before his Bosnian defence league blame my parents again).

svennis pennis said:
Ricster said:

Proves you didn't watch him at Wolfsburg, and proves how shit a judge of player you are.

To be fair, how well he has done at Wolfsburg has absolutely no reflection on how well he has or will do for us and counts for very little now he wears our shirt. Its what they do here.

Some people just never adjust (Not saying Dzeko wont before his Bosnian defence league blame my parents again).

by the way, did u finish laminating?
get over it, dont cry

svennis pennis said:
Ricster said:

How do you think his adjustment is going from what you first saw from him to tonight? I think he has progressed immensley and i know more will come.

svennis pennis said:
Ricster said:

You are just asking for that, maybe don't be a fag

Ya, he's shit he's only been one of City's best players in the past 4 games.

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.