Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

BlueManiac said:
Just wanted to say what he said to himself when he missed that one on one with Aris goalkeeper

"Konju jedan šta si fulio, u pi*du materinu...",

translation: well its hard to translate it but the meaning si "you dick what did you miss" something like that, maybe some of my countyman will translate it better

it is hard to translate indeed, what it literally meant is: "what did you miss, you horse", the curse that follows is so "Balkan" that it doesn't exist in any of the Germanic languages but it would go like "in the mother's pussy" (just ridiculous)...

Anyway, previous translation of the words he uttered while walking down off the pitch at the end of the first half shaking his head was pretty much it..he was furious with himself...

Dzeko has really grown on me this few weeks much like how Micah Richards had. Dzeko is one hell of a classy player.

One of the things I like most about Dzeko is that he has a fantastic attitude - he's a hard worker, and is his own worst critic, but he is determined and absolutely committed to being the best that he can be.

He is no big-time Charlie, and seems keenly aware of the fantastic position he has found himself in - that attitude will ensure he's a success in this Country, as he will work extremely hard at the natural talent he has to make sure he adapts.

I love Balo - a true maverick, with bags of natural talent, but completely unpredictable. Its great to have someone like him in the team, but you can only really accommodate one player like that, otherwise the whole team dynamic becomes too erratic.

The fact that we have Dzeko, with his impeccable attitude, to compliment Mario means we should have it all once they've both settled.

Chuck the guile and graft of Tevez and Silva into the mix, and it makes for a genuinely mouthwatering attacking axis. If they get the chance to play together long enough to get that level of understanding that comes from familiarity, we'll be capable of some scintillating football in the coming seasons.

Kennedy_probably_has said:
Anyone else think he's got the same mouth as Sven?

haha I know exactly what you mean. I could never put my finger on it (or Svens for that matter).

You're right though... it's been bothering my why he looks like someone from the past!

EdinDzeko_2341672.jpg

sven-goran_eriksson.jpg

lol

The man is a clinical finisher, those were two quality strikes last night and there will be more to come. I have no doubt that given the service he will score a lot of goals. If you look at the goals he scored for Wolfsburg, a lot of them were down to good service, so once he's settled and his team mates know his game a bit better I'm sure he'll be a regular on the scoresheet. His work rate and attitude seem top class as well.

mcfc2607 said:

EdinDzeko_2341672.jpg

sven-goran_eriksson.jpg

lol

Haha, quality! He'll be a top player I'm sure, the pass for Tevez's goal was Silva-like (the phrase that should be used for anything beautiful in the world!). Was working last night so missed the game, sounds like he's getting all the time though, good news!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.