Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

kiam06 said:
I have to give credit to Edin Dzeko for his finishing last night top quality, still don't think he will make it at premier league level but fair play to him for getting his head down an doing the business.

I was quick to have a pop at him when he first arrived so it's only fair I give him credit when it's due, I hope he goes on to prove me wrong.

If darren bent can make it in the prem then Dzeko can..Dzeko has a lot more to offer.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Face it, he's a non ginger Tony Adcock. An un moustached Trevor Morley. A non wobbly Gerry Creaney. A shit haired Samaras.

a white adebayor.....

:O)

Let's get some perspective though eh?

In this 80-page thread there's probably about 5 pages-worth MAX of negative posts towrds Dzeko and the rest is just hysterical 'OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK THAT U R A DISGRACE TO THE CLUB!!!'

This wouldn't be anywhere near as big-a-thread as it is if everyone hadn't gone off their heads at people writing him off.

I absolutely love the big fucker. That 'miscontrol' where he 'got lucky' for the first goal was him getting the ball out in front of him without breaking stride so he could arrow into the corner. Magic.

de niro said:
this thread should'nt even exsist ffs.
It certainly gives ammo to the "City fans suck!" crowd.

(Yes, I fully realize since it's inevitably going to be pointed out that it's only a few people doing the trolling.)

Spiros said:
Let's get some perspective though eh?

In this 80-page thread there's probably about 5 pages-worth MAX of negative posts towrds Dzeko and the rest is just hysterical 'OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK THAT U R A DISGRACE TO THE CLUB!!!'

This wouldn't be anywhere near as big-a-thread as it is if everyone hadn't gone off their heads at people writing him off.

I absolutely love the big fucker. That 'miscontrol' where he 'got lucky' for the first goal was him getting the ball out in front of him without breaking stride so he could arrow into the corner. Magic.

How'd you like it if I cut your nose off and shoved it up your arse?

Do you want that?

Would you like that?

My main concern with Dzeko after the first couple of games was how he would link up with Silva and Tevez but I think it's safe to say that concern was already proving unfounded. Dzeko is 6'3, strong as an ox, deceptively quick and his finishing is top class. What has impressed me the most though is his movement off the ball and ability to get himself in one on one situations. ok, fair enough he hasn't put those away at the moment but that will come and confidence and match sharpness. He attacks the ball fantastically in the box and gets on the end of crosses, kind of reminds me of Uwe Rosler. If he can prove half as good as Uwe, then we have a hell of a player on our hands.

Dzeko will score more than torres over next few years, is younger two footed and at half the price. i believe over next few weeks with us fighting for top 4 he will be the difference with crucial goals 27 million very well spent:)

I like the lad.

A good ol' fashioned "english" CF.

He had repeated good seasons in the Bundesliga, so not exactly a one season wonder.

He will get better as he settles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.