Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Another quality, assured, fast paced performance from Dzeko :/ - bargain against lower league teams - leggy and uninspired against weak premiership opposition

Benarbia said:
Another quality, assured, fast paced performance from Dzeko :/ - bargain against lower league teams - leggy and uninspired against weak premiership opposition

why am I not surprised you're the first to post here after a not so successful match? He had no service. Half the team was no better than him tbh. Pretty poor performance alltogether from the players today, except for Zaba..

Surely its no coincidence?? I think the game passes him by time after time, I'll be buzzing if he starts playing well but at the moment, all is forgiven Samaras!!

Benarbia said:
Surely its no coincidence?? I think the game passes him by time after time, I'll be buzzing if he starts playing well but at the moment, all is forgiven Samaras!!

tevez played as shit today!

i wonder why?

leewill31 said:
Benarbia said:

tevez played as shit today!

i wonder why?

With Tevez's record he can have shit games as he's proved himself time after time after time

I'm a lot more worried about Kolarov now TBH. He played like shit ffs.. Could've easily passed to Dzeko to the far post in the first half, but he took the shot and missed.

redmizzle said:
I think he was just tired, he's played a lot of games recently.
Didn't we say he wasn't ready because he was on a month break? Honestly I was wrong about Dzeko myself, I thought he would be able to use his size more effectively.

Bernabia is such a ****.Man city played like shit today.Dzeko can't break five man defence without good delivery.And what u have to do to get banned on bluemoon forum?Bernabia should be pretty close I guess.

mocex said:
Bernabia is such a ****.Man city played like shit today.Dzeko can't break five man defence without good delivery.And what u have to do to get banned on bluemoon forum?Bernabia should be pretty close I guess.

Didn't realise I could be banned for having an opinion!!! Shut the forum down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.