Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Benarbia said:
leewill31 said:
tevez played as shit today!

i wonder why?

With Tevez's record he can have shit games as he's proved himself time after time after time

not the point i was making but you seem to blinded to realize!

The point I am making is that Dzeko has been pretty much abysmal in every league match he's played pretty straight forward tbh - yet people seem to want to hound me for having this opinion

whatever.but its funny how u come first on forum to talk shit about city's new player.U are like worst fan ever.Like a kid,never satisfied.Just flame on every new player ,and talk shit.You must be rag undercover.Just shame on you.

Every dickhead 's got opinion these days.

Benarbia said:
The point I am making is that Dzeko has been pretty much abysmal in every league match he's played pretty straight forward tbh - yet people seem to want to hound me for having this opinion

Dzeko has been poor in the league and in his interviews in the last week or so he has pretty much admitted it and that he needs time to settle. If he had signed for the scum and played like he has we'd all be saying how shit he looks against half decent opposition. Lets take the blue tinted specs off for a minute.

Benarbia said:

I've also noticed that people seem to want to hound Bernabia. And this is wrong. Instead, everyone should accept Benarbia's condition and move on. We should feel bad for him.

Not true - buzzed when we signed Kompany - followed him for years and he has not disappointed

gif1l.gif

Bernabia - do one.

What's with the City fans and their personal, almost pathological agendas against visibly talented individuals on this board. Berbarbia with Dzeko, Sabster with De Jong. I'm sure there are others but those two stand out, a bizarre desire to see those players failure. If it was someone genuinely bad like Jo I wouldn't raise an eyebrow but these are good players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.