Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

i think for the rest of the season and as long as balo and tev stay injury free that dzeko should start from the bench and give him time to adjust to the prem.....

he has looked ok so far...nothing more, nothing less. He doesnt seem to fit into our best system of play at present (which is not his fault)

Howver anyone saying that he is a better option than Van Persie is deluded.....Id rather have a VP than dzeko any day of the week.....regardless of the fact that VP is a loathsome twat!!

simon23 said:
i think for the rest of the season and as long as balo and tev stay injury free that dzeko should start from the bench and give him time to adjust to the prem.....

he has looked ok so far...nothing more, nothing less. He doesnt seem to fit into our best system of play at present (which is not his fault)

Howver anyone saying that he is a better option than Van Persie is deluded.....Id rather have a VP than dzeko any day of the week.....regardless of the fact that VP is a loathsome twat!!

Conveniently ignoring the 42% of Premier League games played in since he arrived in England? He's a liability.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
simon23 said:

Conveniently ignoring the 42% of Premier League games played in since he arrived in England? He's a liability.

??????

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Since his arrival at Arsenal, the most amount of Premier League games he has played in one season is 28. Overall, he has played in just over 42% of league games in his time in England.

Van Persie is an excellent player but I would never, ever sign him. He makes Hatem Trabelsi look like Hulk Hogan.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
simon23 said:

he's injury prone yes. But I only got involved when someone said he has a better player than van persie which is nonsense. Dzeko is not on the same level as Van persie.

gooney said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
he's injury prone yes. But I only got involved when someone said he has a better player than van persie which is nonsense. Dzeko is not on the same level as Van persie.

Pointless argument. Pele's better than both but I doubt you'd get more than 15 minutes out of him these days.

Van Persie is a waste of wages - you'd need to sign a player of equal ability to fill in for the near 60% of Premier League games he misses. Unless you're Arsene Wenger, who clearly doesn't feel the need to.

FantasyIreland said:
gooney said:
Dzeko is not on the same level as Van persie.

I guess that remains to be seen....
when it comes to touch, agility, vision and awareness its clear he's not near. Its not a dig on dzeko who's very good striker and will get better. Van persie is elite

gooney said:
FantasyIreland said:
when it comes to touch, agility, vision and awareness its clear he's not near. Its not a dig on dzeko who's very good striker and will get better. Van persie is elite

unfortunately i have to agree with the resident arsenal fan on this one

gooney said:
FantasyIreland said:

Elite?! No chance. He's an excellent player, but Elite is David Villa, Samuel Eto'o, Zlatan. RvP is nowhere near those players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.