Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

He will come good but right now he needs to be starting the UEFA cup games and any FA cup games against lower league opposition. Give him a few minutes here and there in the league but we can't afford the no shows imo.

Why would he come good? He offers very little the way we play. We rely on tevez or balotelli to show the magic, which dzeko as far as I'm aware is not capable off. So why on earth would he come good the way we play? What a pointless buy, unless we change our tactic. So god damn clueless.

BlueSinclair said:
Why would he come good? He offers very little the way we play. We rely on tevez or balotelli to show the magic, which dzeko as far as I'm aware is not capable off. So why on earth would he come good the way we play? What a pointless buy, unless we change our tactic. So god damn clueless.

So just because he is a big lad he is only good for playing with wingers? You obviously haven't seen much of him or saw him against Aris.

BlueSinclair said:

As the poster above me said, you obviously haven't seen enough of him. Please, go watch the 2nd goal against Aris again. He did everything by himself.

BlueSinclair said:

Unbelievable. Not even a dozen matches.

BlueSinclair said:

how can u say we rely on a piece of mario magic when we have played 43 games so far this season and mario has played 13 our most important players this season have been silva and tevez at one end and kompany and dejong at the other, and edin will be sensational for us when he is given the service the problem we have at the min is the injuries affecting this.

Three things about Dzeko. Firstly, look at his body language, he wants to win everytime he plays. Secondly he is a winner and that's why he cost so much and was sought after across Europe. Thirdly keep playing him and he will score goals. C'mon Edin another brace tomorrow night will do.

Deepest Blue said:
Quite sure Dzeko will be class for us next season but we can't use the PL games this time as bedding in time.
Hope we can accomodate him in the team but if not we must go with our strongest available team/formation.

Cups is a different matter. Being KO'd from one of them would be a blessing in disguise, IMO.
Europa, maybe. The FA Cup is a big big opportunity now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.