Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

will see a better dzeko once tevez has gone.
would be interested to know how many times tevez has passed to him in all the games they have played, cant be more then a handful.

would rather him play on his own tomorrow, he might get more touches of the ball then, seems dzeko doesn't exist to tevez.

he did well at notts, played well, and he played up top on his own.

tomorrow is a really good game for him to play in.

!

rag ST holder friend (usually scathing) that was there told me tonight that Dzeko was the player that impressed him most stretching the defence and that he was one to fear in his opinion

3 players he coveted .....Dzeko, Silva and........Micah!

Rates us.....and rightly so :=)

Balti What about Jo?

Milner played well against united, but i know he bad for city bla bla. In my Opt the Best Player in the 65. Minutes.

Re: !

Balti said:
rag ST holder friend (usually scathing) that was there told me tonight that Dzeko was the player that impressed him most stretching the defence and that he was one to fear in his opinion

3 players he coveted .....Dzeko, Silva and........Micah!

Rates us.....and rightly so :=)

its funny u say that actually..

my rag mates used to always say back in the day.. "give us robinho and richards!"

how the fuck did he miss that at the end? that aside, this was his best game so far.

He played well today.Few good touches,assist and goal.He had one more chance in first half when he headed straight in keeper.Unfortunatly he missed that 1x1 in the end,not something I see often from Dzeko.Good communication between him and Carlos.That's good for City.

Dzeko was great today

-1 goal
-1 " great " assist
-1 try with head in the first half
-he saved possible goal in the first half
-Someone made penalty on Dzeko, but stupid referee did not saw that
-Few great passes

and he missed the great opportunity for the second goal, but not a big deal

9/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.