Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

We don't have time I'm afraid, its nothing to be ashamed of admitting he can't hack it in the premiership

Slow ace fuck, brainless as fuck, rather have David Nugent.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:59 pm --<br /><br />Slow ace fuck, brainless as fuck, rather have David Nugent.

Man City was big shit tonight.Dzeko didnt play half bad.No width ,no service.No one can score like that.

All of you need to get a fucking clue about football!!

Dzeko was one of the few players on your stinking team tonight that, when with the ball, made something happen. He had more accurate passess than rest of your midfielders. Combined. In all honesty was one of the decent players tonight.

Balotelli = disgrace. Would NEVER start for any serious team if him and Mancini didn't have 'special something'. This guy will run this team into the ground.
Yaya = biggest fucking pussy and waste of space I've EVER seen roam in the midfield.
Barry = offensively crippled player.

SILVA tonight = awfull as f.u.c.k.
Blown the only real chance the team had.

So you know what - just piss off with your garbage. This team will NEVER be successful as long as its managers BEND OVER to ego's like Balotelli's, etc., etc...Please just trade Dzeko to some serious PL team without prima-donnas.

I've been a staunch Dzeko defender and will continue to be until he has been given proper time to bed in.

But ffs you Bosnians, just admit when he played bad. It is insulting to blame others when he does actually play bad. And a few nice passes aside (let us not forget where he messed up two long passes in the spell of about 10 seconds) he was garbage tonight. Absolute rubbish.

But he can get better and probably will.

Haha, some City fans don't know shit about football. Midfield can't produce a decent pass to save their lives and they blame the striker... genius.

This is embarrassing. Dzeko is a quality player, he just needs time! Look at Torres at Chelsea. It's a proven fact that when players join a club in January they take a lot longer to settle. He will be 10x better next season once all the players and staff have had a full pre-season to work together.

Just saying stuff like he's fucking crap and all that just shows your brain dead. I take it none of you went to the Aris home leg? He quite clearly showed that game he is a great striker, he scored with both feet easily, both were fantastic finishes.

Give him time FFS. Too early now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.