Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

As i said already Torres was a better bet,He might not be scoring but at least he looks like he can play with the ball at his feet,Dzeko looks remarkable clumsy at times.

It seems that City have had enough of Dzeko.
Awful, clumsy, awkward are only some of the attributes that were given to him. He lacks talent. Twenty-seven mil for a "giraffe on roller skates," and
rather misterious signing as he obviously doesn't fit the system.

So how about you City let go of him in summer? This way your team will be improved and Dzeko will have the opportunity to exhibit his repertoire of awkwardness someplace else.
If the money's problem, we in Bosnia will collect your 27 mil and throw a bonus of 2 mil if you keep Bosnian posters "balkano" and "No17."

Peaceful farewell and everyone's happy.

Freestyler said:
MrShadow said:
You don't know anything about soccer. Dzeko is one of the best attackers in the world.. Manchester City played like shit tonight.. Midlefield sucks..

Why Tevez did not score tonight?? It is easy to blame Dzeko, but try to be ralistic..

City needs to buy one good midlefielder, change coach and learn how to serve balls to Edin.. Then, he will score..

It's hardly irrelevant... but this guys grammar might be up the wall....

but his post isn't, it's spot on.

You're dead right - best post i've seen in ages!<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 am --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
A very strange purchase for us.If he was playing for the Spuds we would be witnessing his true ability,their players and system compliment his attributes.

Suarez would have been far more suitable for us.

Andy CARROLL.......................

Hare said:
It seems that City have had enough of Dzeko.
Awful, clumsy, awkward are only some of the attributes that were given to him. He lacks talent. Twenty-seven mil for a "giraffe on roller skates," and
rather misterious signing as he obviously doesn't fit the system.

So how about you City let go of him in summer? This way your team will be improved and Dzeko will have the opportunity to exhibit his repertoire of awkwardness someplace else.
If the money's problem, we in Bosnia will collect your 27 mil and throw a bonus of 2 mil if you keep Bosnian posters "balkano" and "No17."

Peaceful farewell and everyone's happy.

You know that No17 is not a City fan, actually I've been laughing my socks off watching them...so bugger off to the Highlands and start being realistic...

a ovo o sakupljanju miliona i gluposti, u Bosni se ne moze sakupit 10 000 da se neko ode na operaciju tako da i za to mozes prestat da seres...

I really don't blame Dzeko, I blame the one who bought him and not making the best of him. Dzeko isn't dangerous in the game with 433, it's not suitable for a type of player like him. We need width if we want him to play, 442 or 352 will do.

I think we should have bought a player similar to Tevez instead, if we still going for 433/451, someone like Aguero, Pastore, Higuain or even Benzema.

coops said:
Fucking idiots! The lad has been here a couple of months and played a handful of games give him chance!

I don't blame Dzeko, i blame the manager and our system. The guy has scored the majority of his goals with 2 wingers on the pitch. We offer no service to him whatsoever. However when he does get the ball into feet he looks so slow. There's a few players to go out the door before he does though!!

coops said:
Fucking idiots! The lad has been here a couple of months and played a handful of games give him chance!

How long do we give him?

Hes been here more than enough time to settle. Balotelli scored 8 goals in 8 games and people still call him shit in the other thread!

I've got to the the point that when I see Dzeko on the team sheet I just think "why?" Hes useless. Dzeko is another samaras and at the moment I'd rather have Jo on the pitch than him.

To MCFC fans in Manchester, please put some pressure on your club management to get rid of Dzeko in summer transition period, sell him, loan him, whatever.
At least he will go to the club where he will play and be serviced properly, with better manager and better fans, you lot are bunch of spoiled teenage girls and you call your self a fans, body hell Aris fans were louder than you on your stadium it is disgrace
I pray for Edin's "shitty" performance so he can go to better club.

A quality player that is being misused by a manager that is running out of ideas at an alarming rate.

Stick the lad in the Rags side or a Spurs side and he would score a bucket load as they play with genuine width.

We don't and never will do under Bobby and Dzeko wlll unfortunately do fuck all whilst things remain the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.