Dzeko (Merged)

andrei_blue said:
balkanno said:
This is very interessing, because of the History of David Silva. Lately Valencia Fans was saying the same, even Spain offers more open Gameplay, Silva got questiable before his Transfer. The thing, here is something true, thats why Silva didnt could to manage a Position in Spains Squad at the World Cup and in the Qualifys.

Silva is potenical Player who will allways search his Connection (Case MCFC - Tevez) and leave other Players to do the work for him. But he cant work with all Players, thats something like his nature and thats why he didnt played starting at Spain on WC, they use all 11 Players.

oh my, the Dzeko fantards are so unbelievable!

he was called up on all games (WC Qualifiers) except the time when he was injured, and he scored 3 goals (1 of it against Bosnia on Bosnian soil, Oct 14 2009)

the current coach of La Roja likes to utilize 2 defensive MF that's why he's sacrificed! (and he scored 4 goals for Spain already post-WC)

i can't believe you're all so busy pointing your fingers to almost every other player! admit it, he's adjusting to the pace of the league, don't assume that the moment he gets the pass, it will be converted to goal (oh please!)

Well you think you're clever? No, y aint.

And y still miss the Point, nobody is putting critic on Silva because he did/didnt scored. Thats the Point, youre rating Players only by their Goals, what makes you the biggest fantard, overall.

Second one, Arogonez (sorry if misspelled) managered to Win the WC with Spain Squads, where Silva WASNT in the Starting 11, thats a fact. Its kinda spekulativ, but he had hes Reason to take Silva out and let Iniesta/Pedro or Fab play. Not only because they're are better invidualist. Just think bout that before you post something.

The second one, Valencia Fans has putted the Same thing in Silvas last Season. They all saying how Silva forced Villa and left the other Players alone on their selfs. I have noticed the same at his Gameplay with Tevez, didnt used other Players often and lost many Balls with the same Plan.

SteSteez got the right Point, the automatics arent build yet. But, before you raise Silva into the best of all and Worldclass, think bout how would other Players like Özil or Ribery intergrate them self, would they need less time and would the Team profite more of them instead of David Silva.

I am a Dzeko fan but must say that I am also becoming a Man City fan as well. All other Dzeko fans on here need to stop attacking other players. Silva was the man yesterday and so what if the didn't see Dzeko wide open, that happens and is not intentional! Clearly most people on the team get along really well with Dzeko and were happy for him. It takes time for a team to develop chemistry and for a new striker to be in the right place at the right time. Let's stop all the negative bullshit and root for the success of Dzeko with Man City without putting anyone else down.

BosnianDiamond said:
I am a Dzeko fan but must say that I am also becoming a Man City fan as well. All other Dzeko fans on here need to stop attacking other players. Silva was the man yesterday and so what if the didn't see Dzeko wide open, that happens and is not intentional! Clearly most people on the team get along really well with Dzeko and were happy for him. It takes time for a team to develop chemistry and for a new striker to be in the right place at the right time. Let's stop all the negative bullshit and root for the success of Dzeko with Man City without putting anyone else down.
This a million times. We were all elated when he scored yesterday. We should remember that.

I don't know why you guys keep having thesse crazy talks! Yes it took a while for Dzeko to score, but he came to a new country, a whole new league(and let me tell you not an easy one to play in) and of course it will take him a while to addapt. Yes, Silva might be a bit selfish, but he is an amazing player and you have to understand him as well! He didn't even know Dzeko, never played with him, an its gonna take time for Silva to build trust and pass the ball to Dzeko! And he basically assisted the ball yesterday anyways! I think that they are both amazing players and just need to get used to one another! Period! And by the way, I was screaming for like 15 minutes after Dzeko scored and I can't even talk today! WEll worth it though! :)

I was happy to see everyone run to him and celebrate when he scored. You can tell that everyone is really happy for him finally scoring a goal. Also the friendship with Mario might be a good thing for the team too, as Dzeko could be a good influence on him on and off the field.

Also there is no way in the world someone can say something bad about Silva. Even with our bad games, he has been one of the positive players around always performing above average.

Would love to see a team built around Balo and Dzeko up front, with Silva as an offensive midfielder. He does have the accuracy and look, just have to put it into his head that it is his main responsibility.

woooooahhhhh wooooaaahhhhhh edin dezekkoooooo wooooahhhh wooooaaahhhhh!!

sounded top after he scored! defo stuck with that now eddie son!

His sheer delight after scoring showed us how much he wanted that goal and I think it will be the first of many for us.

Watched the highlights on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> and Dzeko takes the goal really well. Good 1st touch and a very deliberately placed shot.

And he has scored 5 goals now. 2 in FA Cup, 2 in Europe and 1 in the League.

Carroll and Suarez combined have 4 goals between them and the media regard them as successful signings yet they cost £50 Million. Double standards again!

Marvin said:
Watched the highlights on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a> and Dzeko takes the goal really well. Good 1st touch and a very deliberately placed shot.

And he has scored 5 goals now. 2 in FA Cup, 2 in Europe and 1 in the League.

Carroll and Suarez combined have 4 goals between them and the media regard them as successful signings yet they cost £50 Million. Double standards again!

thank you for that observation....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.