Dzeko or Adebayor

i'm with de niro, OP give your head a wobble.

fucking hell.

just for the record, dzeko all fucking week.

ban-mcfc said:
i'm with de niro, OP give your head a wobble.

fucking hell.

just for the record, dzeko all fucking week.

From what Ive read the OP has just asked peoples opinion on the thread without stating a viewpoint. Are have I missed something?

Adebayor has more talent than Dzeko, but Dzeko is the better long term bet.

In his early days at City, and now at Spurs, Adebayor's goal scoring stands out. Its only when he's been at a club some time that you notice how little he contributes outside the penalty area. His hold up play as a traget man is abysmal. He nearly always loses out to his marker. When he does win the ball he ends up giving it away.

People have short memories. Ade was poor for so many games when he played for us, he was also disruptive in the dressing room and required constant praise too even contemplate playing well.

He has great ability and is great 'when he wants to be'. But he doesn't want to be often enough. People said he would start well at spurs, especially while he's trying to get a move, but keeping him at that level is a totally different matter.

Dzeko has proven quality which he has shown this year and at Wolfsburg, he is a consumate professional and always give his all. He is also a proper target man which we need.

Dzeko all day for me. The lad is class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.