Dzeko or No Dzeko for Derby?

absolutely play Dzeko. He needs games and continuity. Only one goal so far, but great touches, an assist, great vision and a coupe of very close chances. He shoots at any decent opportunity and he will start to really fit in. Against the rags, we need two upfront as they will defend like fuck and we need crosses and slick passes into the box.

Hopefullyl balotelli will be on the bench if needed for some impact. I think this will be a free scoring game, like last season

Not for me.

He is a terrific acquisition and will do the business for us,but definitely not a starter in this game.
Given our limitations,due to injuries,in terms of the system we play,we can't take the chance of upsetting our best lineup,especially during international week where the players will not have had too many opportunities to train together - 4231 - Tevez as the lone man.

Lets see, hmmm what did he do last time at the swamp?!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfo0E0UJVmw[/youtube]

another one of those please, Big Ed!

ForeverCity said:
your opinion on if you think dzeko should play in the derby

in my opinion i don't because he does'nt know what the derby is like and he still needs to learn to adapt to the english premier league.
but if things arn't going are way at half time i thing we should then bring him on but only if things aren't going to plan.

FFS he grew up in the middle of a civil war I don't think a derby atmosphere will faze him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.