Dzeko to be top goal scorer come end of next season

BringBackSwales said:
Baldyblue said:
Must be great odds if current form is anything is to go by. Needs too many chances, hope his confidence and touch improve over the Summer.

do you think you lost your hair due to negativity?

Watching City mate...

I hope I'm wrong but I can't see it happening based on what I've seen of him so far. This just seems like blind optimism. I would love to see him find his feet & score tons of goals but he just doesn't look like he will to me. I think Adebayor was better than he is.

oh damn guys, i love dzeko probably more than any of you, but today he had to finish that first chance :( he did everything right to get into that position, and i was just wondering how did the ball disappear... but the keeper had it :(

but the next shot and then the header showed how class he might be.

imo, he is not really lacking the pace, or his first touch is that poor, it's just the style of play he is not used to. he needs either width or faster build up, where the attack doesn't last so long. so far i dont know if he ever played in a team who try to keep the posession, and pass the ball around the box. but i think he is getting better. cant wait to see him next season.

and btw. cudos to tevez. amazing performance today.
also the team as a whole has grown. since the semi against manu (sorry, didnt get really get used to "rags" by now ;) we play perfect winning football. maybe the absence of tevez had positive impact on the team, although i still think city is much better with tevez than without. it may be good for both (team & tevez) to see that they can get along without each other.

good luck city, and i hope that title becomes true, and also more titles to come :D

he's getting chances now. That's a good sign.

Good performance from him and his movement off the ball was good which got him chances.

I think he will do well next season...if he gets a run in the team. If tevez plays, can you play him and Dzeko?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.