Dzeko to be top goal scorer come end of next season

Signs are that he's starting to find his feet, but he's missed 3 or 4 one on ones now, basically by hitting it straight at the keeper and giving the keeper every chance of making the save. Needs to maybe be a bit cuter with his finishing or maybe just a bit more ruthless. Should come with games and confidence though. I hope.

The goals he has got though have proved to be crucial.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Marvin said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If Tevez stays he wont play enough to be top scorer. He should have scored again last night.
But at least he looks like scoring now. He's getting chances because his movement is good and the other players get his game now.

Silva himself took a couple of months to click, and he played week after week. Dzeko hasn't had that chance. It's been 1 game in 5.

His game has been good recently. Of course he needs goals and that's the test, but looking a lot better than it did in Feb and March

I agree he is looking better but as I say if Tevez stays he wont play enough. He really does need to work on his passing though.

Yeah..and it looks like Sanchez is on his way too....

I thought he would be a replacment for Tevez...well it doesn't look like it.

We will bring more players and i dunno if it helps Dzeko at all.

Whats the bullshit Mancini said? "next season we can build the team around Dzeko, he might need wingers"..bollocks.

If Tevez stays..how can we ever build a team around Dzeko? I really hope they know what their doing. They are benching last seasons bundesliga top scorer. He wont be happy if it continues like this.

Not that i want Tevez to leave. It might be a good thing..but i would like us to succeed without Tevez too. As long as we have Tevez..we will be called a 1-man team i think. I hate it..

welcometomanchester said:
Big claim i know but i really believe it. anyone know if i can get odds on it yet? betfair maybe?

Bring in Bale and Sanchez to supply him and yes. Without the supply - no...........pretty simple really.

You guys are all missing the fact that his best performances have come with Tevez on the pitch.

Dzeko will score goals next season. The ball is just not findiing the back of the net. Once it does he will keep scoring. That header from the corner at the end was realy unlucky. as the corner was being taken he had 3 or 4 Stoke players marking him. He beat them all to the ball, wo the header and was unluck not to score.

Project said:
You guys are all missing the fact that his best performances have come with Tevez on the pitch.

not goals though, eh? after all - that IS what he's there for............

Dzeko could very well turn out to be the best striker the Premier League has ever seen.

But on his current showing, he looks like the biggest waste of money since Spurs bought Sergei Rebrov.

THFC6061 said:
Dzeko could very well turn out to be the best striker the Premier League has ever seen.

But on his current showing, he looks like the biggest waste of money since Spurs bought Sergei Rebrov.
Have you seen him play recently? Playing better than Crouch, Defoe and Pavlychenko.

Rooney went half a season without scoring.

We've seen Dzeko improve. That's all this thread is about, and based on the number of goal attempts he's now getting he will get a lot of goals next season. We've seen this all before with the Goat. Slow start turns to cult hero. The quality is there

He is getting into positions...and someone said his best performances came with him and Tevez both on the pitch, remember Notts County, both assisting for each other, against spurs dzeko came alive once Tevez came onto the pitch, last night also...if Mancini finds a way to play them both next season...city fans might be in for a treat...Dzeko might not be the golden boot winner but 15+ would be fairly respectable

Accomodating Tevez & Dzeko would be awkward but I think we could do it like this.

I'd like to see this line-up a few times with Tevez playing support striker/advanced AM (only added 1 potential new signing). Sort of a 4-2-3-1 with Tevez playing very high as centre of 3 AMs.

..................Yaya..............NDJ.............
Silva........................................Sanchez (assuming we sign him, if not AJ)
................Tevez................................
..........................Dzeko......................

Subs: Balotelli, Milner/Barry, AJ (assuming Sanchez in), Keeper, LB, CB/RB, +1 more

Obviously players can be rotated for games.

Will Tevez be happy or think it as a demotion, no idea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.