Dzeko to Dortmund

If Mancini is replaced then I suspect Edin will stay as he is the best finisher we have at the club, regardless of style of play.

If it is Mourinho then Edin would play the Higuain/Benzema role.

Suarez in the Ronaldo role. Silva for Ozil.

Then we just need to sort out the midfield.

Yaya and 2 others.

AntiUnited said:
Matt.D said:
How can anybody say we don't need a top striker?

Yes we badly need width and pace, but we also need a clinical goal scorer who scores 8/10 chances he gets and as much as he's class, Aguero is not that player, Tevez was at his best 2 years ago and he took the majority of his chances but he's lost half a yard now and Dzeko is far from clinical. We have missed far too many chances this season in games that have been tight.

statistics say dzeko is ruthlessly clinical

My own eyes tell me he's ruthlessly shit.

Stoned Rose said:
AntiUnited said:
Matt.D said:

Yes we badly need width and pace, but we also need a clinical goal scorer who scores 8/10 chances he gets and as much as he's class, Aguero is not that player, Tevez was at his best 2 years ago and he took the majority of his chances but he's lost half a yard now and Dzeko is far from clinical. We have missed far too many chances this season in games that have been tight.

idd i know i know just like tevez and kun this season. AGAIN STRIKERS CANNOT FUKIN SCORE IF THERES 0 SERVICE OR CREATIVITY BEHIND THEM TO SCORE THAT GOAL. watch us last year and this year the difference is day and night last year the midfield was electice this year they cant even string 2 passes together.

robbieh said:
If Mancini is replaced then I suspect Edin will stay as he is the best finisher we have at the club, regardless of style of play.

If it is Mourinho then Edin would play the Higuain/Benzema role.

Suarez in the Ronaldo role. Silva for Ozil.

Then we just need to sort out the midfield.

Yaya and 2 others.

I think Dzeko & Kolarov are destined to leave. Dzeko will go regardless of whether Mancini is here or not.

It is something worth to think about that we hav a few players that are going to leave if Mancini stays but maybe could stay and being played in a way to get the best out of them if Mancini is the one leaving.

I mean trying Dzeko upfront with wingers and constant attack on both wings and get crosses in for him could show us the real Dzeko.

If Mancini stays a few players has to leave as they want first team football but wont get that with Mancini and even when they play its not their real role...

Dzeko obviously one of them as Mancini preparesto bring in Cavani or Falco (or both if he could decide over signing and money alone).

I can imagine a situation bringing in another manager to save us extra money on transfers. If Mancini stays, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolarov (all Mancini singings...) and Barry, Lescott, Kolo, Sinclair leavig as well that is 7 players important starters or squad players...
In best case we would get 20m for Nasri, 20m for Dzeko, 10m for Kolarov, 5-6 for Sinclair, nothing for Kolo, and maybe 7-8 m for Barry and Lescott together.
But can see them going lot cheaper as their wages are high enough...

And who knows if we would get some of the names in the press written, like Valverde, Koeman or someone even better and he would say: "NAsri and Dzeko? We dont sell them, we build the team around them"
Yaya and Silva? They can go."
:DD

Jürgen Klopp said a few weeks ago talking about Dzeko that he is a fantastic striker, but for Dortmund to sign him he would need to lower his wage.

We wont, but if we could get Klopp could see him keeping Dzeko without question.

While Mancini certainly wants to sell him as he need Cavani because he cant get the best out of Dzeko maybe doesnt even want to.

Stoned Rose said:
AntiUnited said:
Matt.D said:

dzeko is one of the worst finishers in the prem, he literally needs 3/4 chances to score 1...

ethan23 said:
Stoned Rose said:
AntiUnited said:

dzeko is one of the worst finishers in the prem, he literally needs 3/4 chances to score 1...

You might find that 25-30% chance conversion is pretty much percentage of best finishers, unless you're Messi of course, so you didn't help yourself with that.

And Dzeko is exactly on that numbers, just like van persie ;)

ethan23 said:
Stoned Rose said:
AntiUnited said:

I agree with this but id also add that he dosnt turn a lot of passes into chances because of his rubber legs. I've never seen a ball bounce off someone quiet as often as I have with Dzeko.

Everytime he touches the balls its as though the balls is repelled a couple of yards in front of his and he ends up giving away a throw in, a corner, a goal kick etc etc.

Awful player with a horrible first touch, no pace, no strengh to hold the ball up, shit shot etc etc.

doomuk said:
ethan23 said:
Stoned Rose said:

I agree with this but id also add that he dosnt turn a lot of passes into chances because of his rubber legs. I've never seen a ball bounce off someone quiet as often as I have with Dzeko.

Everytime he touches the balls its as though the balls is repelled a couple of yards in front of his and he ends up giving away a throw in, a corner, a goal kick etc etc.

Awful player with a horrible first touch, no pace, no strengh to hold the ball up, shit shot etc etc.
He couldn't trap a bag of cement!

Off topic. Just heard Rio the cockney RAG has pulled
Out of the England squad. Hope that's the last we here of the t w a t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.