Dzeko to win Player of the Season?

adorado30 said:
Shaelumstash said:
adorado30 said:
Who said he deserves to win it ?? Its quite obvious that Yaya should win it. Dzeko scored more goals than Yaya, and scoring 26 goals for a player who couldnt get into the team before xmas its not that bad...

Thousands of Bosnian fans on facebook (which is where the POTS vote is happening).

Why dont you ring the club then rather than cryin on here for days now... Do you have a problem with Dzeko being on the list, or do you have a problem with the voting system that is run by the club ?

I've given Edin my vote.

He is worthier than a guy who risks being seen as using his brother's sad death to engineer a move and / or more pay.

Everybody on the shortlist played a big part in our success last season.

Does one player perhaps 'deserve it more' than the rest? Maybe.

Would I begrudge anyone on that list winning it? Nope

should be yaya by a country mile , but his post season shit stirring has negated anything he did last season for me , Zabs would get my vote again , hardly missed a game because of richards sick notes , played through the pain barrier on many occasions , and never once let the club down.

pudge said:
Everybody on the shortlist played a big part in our success last season.

Does one player perhaps 'deserve it more' than the rest? Maybe.

Would I begrudge anyone on that list winning it? Nope

pretty much this tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.