Dzeko to win Player of the Season?

Re: Dzeko to win Player of the Season

The short list was decided by Facebook so the winner will be too.

Mine would be (non Facebook voting)

Yaya
Merlin
Dzeko
Zab

I am predicting (Facebook voting)

Dzeko
Yaya
Merlin
Zab

I'd say Silva but part of me is wondering if I'm just being biased as fuck because I think he's the best footballer I've ever watched for City.

Silva, Yaya and Dzeko. If any of those three get it I think it's deserved for their performances this season.

hgblue said:
Yaya for me, by a long way.
Correct,based just on football as you say he is a hell of a long way clear
If he doesnt win i can only assume fans have based it on the shite his agent or he has come out with...Which would be a shame.....

Edin Dzeko all day long for me.

Edin won the league for us. Without Edin, we'd have come nowhere.

Spanish Dave - Very good season but not great. Same for Zaba.

Yaya...? I wouldn't give him the steam off my piss. Tainted reputation - Damaged goods. Harsh maybe, but the guy really is a ****.

Yaya was without doubt the player of the season. The way he has conducted himself recently may have lost him a fair amount of votes though.

davymcfc said:
Yaya was without doubt the player of the season. The way he has conducted himself recently may have lost him a fair amount of votes though.

Call me old fashioned, but I think the player who wins Player Of The Season should be the player of the season.

toffee balls said:
blueinsa said:
Will he fuck pmsl
Ref Dzeko
Alreet then .

Cast your mind back to January just before Sergio got injured at Spurs. After that we never saw Aguero fit , Jovetic was absent and Negredo got injured and did not score 1 single goal for the rest of the season.
We still won a cup and the league with Dzeko up top for the majority of the games.

He deserves his place on that list and a new contract to boot.

+1 Dzeko made a substantial contribution at the end of the season when we desperately needed him to.

My default is always Zabba ........Legend of a man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.