Dzeko to win Player of the Season?

Re: Dzeko to win Player of the Season

richards30 said:
I would pick merlin but bet you any money yaya gets it!!!! (and a winners cake to celebrate it!!)

And a skyblue plaque saying how much MCFC respect him.

I've just seen the Dzeko video and I am tempted. Can't see Yaya walking off with it, as he might well have done had the vote been the day the season ended.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
richards30 said:
I would pick merlin but bet you any money yaya gets it!!!! (and a winners cake to celebrate it!!)

I've just seen the Dzeko video and I am tempted. Can't see Yaya walking off with it, as he might well have done had the vote been the day the season ended.

Player of the season should be based over the whole season. Dzeko was key to the last couple of months, but let's have it right, he was a bit part player before xmas.

In fact, he started the season so poorly that he lost his place to Negredo who was an automatic starter during our best period of the season in December.

Negredo probably had more good games than Dzeko over the season, it's just Dzeko's good games came at the end.

Voting for Dzeko would be like voting for Tevez in 2012. Key to us winning the title run in, but doesn't deserve it over the whole season.

Some wonderful logic on display here.
'I know who the best footballer of the season is, but I'm not going to vote for him, for reasons that have nothing to do with football'.
I myself love Joy Division, so therefore I often buy One Direction instead, because Hooky's a rag, and suicide is a bit selfish.

I'm voting little dave
even when he has an off day he is the key that unlocks defences and he is a quiet and humble guy,not a twat bone in his little body

Shaelumstash said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
richards30 said:

Player of the season should be based over the whole season. Dzeko was key to the last couple of months, but let's have it right, he was a bit part player before xmas.

In fact, he started the season so poorly that he lost his place to Negredo who was an automatic starter during our best period of the season in December.

Negredo probably had more good games than Dzeko over the season, it's just Dzeko's good games came at the end.

Voting for Dzeko would be like voting for Tevez in 2012. Key to us winning the title run in, but doesn't deserve it over the whole season.

I don't see how Dzeko can be in a short list of four. For all his injuries even Aguero has been more influential this season. My vote goes to Spanish Dave though. Pure class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.