Dzeko to....

jvarden10 said:
I hate Dzeko with a passion, he is absolutely abysmal. Can't pass, can't finish properly, doesn't head it even though he is around 6ft 5, get him gone in the summer. Seriously.

Don't have the passion of hate . But like I have said he is not up to it..IMO

Schalke 04 with Howedes coming to us and use the sale proceeds from Tevez to buy Higuain

Mad 4 It said:
Schalke 04 with Howedes coming to us and use the sale proceeds from Tevez to buy Higuain

I could certainly live with that. And add J Martinez to that mix to make it perfect. (I have a feeling De Rossi won't happen)

In fairness i havent seen a worse striking performance as i did on Sunday since Samaras tried to pretend he was good. It was that dire i actually wanted to kill Dzeko. Having said that he is stilla good player and i want him to be kept but my god that was a woeful performance

BoyBlue_1985 said:
In fairness i havent seen a worse striking performance as i did on Sunday since Samaras tried to pretend he was good. It was that dire i actually wanted to kill Dzeko. Having said that he is stilla good player and i want him to be kept but my god that was a woeful performance

Nani had a woeful performance against Blackburn...doesnt mean that hes crap,just had a woeful performance...
Wont be long now til Dzeko rubs all the doubters faces in it.

Mad 4 It said:

Jesus wept, more FM bollocks from you. You can tell its the transfer window when people like you and BlueCityFan start with your fantasies, how about posting elsewhere on the forum for once.

talkativesprout said:
Dzeko was shit, you know it, i know it, he knows it.

Bad day at the ranch. we all have them.

^^This.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. He'll come good again, just needs confidence.

I've said it before and will keep saying it "We should not rotate a striker that's in form". Strikers are confidence players, when hot ie. Dzeko against Spurs - do not drop him for the next match.
When shit, Dzeko against Sunderland then dropping him should be considered, because he could have played 180 mins and still wouldn't have scored.
Mancini needs to take this stance, it's the same with defenders, our defending is poor because they're rotated every game - play your strongest team until you NEED to rotate.
Obviously my personal opinion and others will have different views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.