Dzeko to....

dont really want to go on about at, as i will have the bluemoon police after me.. Today just proved my thoughts. I honestly think he is not up to what or where are trying to be. Edin i hope he does well.

Had it out with a mate after the match and we both agreed that if he was in another team he may score more goals as he would be first choice week in week out. HE WONT GET THAT AT CITY. to many games and we rotate.

In answer to that he would not have the quality behind him so he may struggle then. He did not win a header all day long. He should be a bloke who you could ping one up to and he wins the header pr holds it up? He has little strength.

Today i recall him making one good pass and one good touch and move. His shooting is like a pissed up Sunday league bloke.

Sorry Edin i see your interviews and you come across as nice bloke but so am I, and i dont get to play to for the blues.

TIN HAT is on SORRY

Was very poor today and we are without doubt a striker short. Problem was we needed a goal and had already put Aguero on so couldn't Dzeko off.
He is a very good player but also a massive confidence player. When he scores he appears to grow in stature, but when he's down he's a passenger.

body language was all wrong yesterday, still cant decide on him. he has suprised me with the odd burst of pace, has shown good upper body strength and we know he can finish. Yet other times hes slow, clumsy first touch and couldnt hit a barn door with a banjo. Never won a header yesterday, is it confidence or application? We attack too slow at times against a deep lying opposition and in the right team this guy will score plenty, wouldnt write him off but no one gets a run of games, maybe he has realised he has made the wrong choice in city or vice versa

You set a team up around a player like Dzeko with width and pace spraying balls into the box at every opportunity.

He is never going to be afforded that with us and i say his days will be numbered.

Not having a go at the lad but he just isn't suited to us and the way Bob wants us to play.

I hate Dzeko with a passion, he is absolutely abysmal. Can't pass, can't finish properly, doesn't head it even though he is around 6ft 5, get him gone in the summer. Seriously.

jvarden10 said:
I hate Dzeko with a passion, he is absolutely abysmal. Can't pass, can't finish properly, doesn't head it even though he is around 6ft 5, get him gone in the summer. Seriously.

Clown.

jvarden10 said:

how deluded are you he has one of the best records in the league even though he played bad a couple of times ? seriously

jvarden10 said:

Haters hate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.