Dzeko told to quit City

bluemoonrising88

All over the news today

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7741282/Dzeko-told-to-quit-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... -quit-City</a>

Hate to agree with him but the coach has a point, Dzeko is world class but we have yet to see him shine for us and to be honest it really is best for his career if he leaves esp if we get an extra striker

First touch lets him down to often. like his attitude though, would be happy for him to stay if he is willing to train hard and sort out his weaknesses.

jonmcity said:
First touch lets him down to often. like his attitude though, would be happy for him to stay if he is willing to train hard and sort out his weaknesses.
+1

I hope he stays till January at least, see if he improves when we get Hazard (more width).

If he leaves I wouldnt blame him..
It's a shame but I think he's wasted at City, and I think if he played for United or Arsenal he'd be banging em in

Reminds a bit of Gomez for Bayern.. Give him 2 good wingers he'll score for fun!

Sorry, but how do you turn this ...

"Dzeko's situation at Manchester City cannot last forever. He knows what is best for him.

"It seems that Manchester City will win the title, which means Roberto Mancini and his staff will remain, and I saw that City are planning to bring in even more attacking players."

Into this ...

Dzeko told to quit City

Akai said:
I hope he stays till January at least, see if he improves when we get Hazard (more width).

This !

Although if we have no intention to bring in the wide players he should go, as has been said already he has a great attitude and clearly loves being a City player, reading some of his tweets he's a team player too.

baldybouncer said:
Sorry, but how do you turn this ...

"Dzeko's situation at Manchester City cannot last forever. He knows what is best for him.

"It seems that Manchester City will win the title, which means Roberto Mancini and his staff will remain, and I saw that City are planning to bring in even more attacking players."

Into this ...

Dzeko told to quit City

Dzeko told to murder Mancini and his staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.