Dzeko told to quit City

Depending on who we bring in, I might have to agree. Brilliant striker, but wasted at us. Though I don't us changing the way we play, and Aguero is a much better striker.

I would rather see Tevez leave than Dzeko though.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
mat said:
jonmcity said:
First touch lets him down to often. like his attitude though, would be happy for him to stay if he is willing to train hard and sort out his weaknesses.
+1

Agree. Strange thing is though that on Sunday he blazed high & wide after an excellent first touch !

If I had to choose one to keep between Dzeko and Mario. I would keep Dzeko not as talented but a better squad player.

What are your thoughts on possibly making a move for Llorente at Ath. Bilbao??

He will be playing tonight in the Europa League Final, from what I have seen of him play he looks a class act.

His first touch is shite far more than it should be but I think he is a team player and a Blue, if I had to choose I would say tata teves especially if we invest in a wide player with a bit more team spirit than Johnson then he will bang them in for fun.

broughton blue 7 said:
I'd rather get rid of mario than edin !!!!!!!

I would agree with this as well. Love Dzeko, I think he is a groove player and can't turn it on and off when he wants to. Has to work his way in to form.

Lets leave the criticisms until after Sunday. Dzeko has played his part this season.

Read the article again; Dzeko was not "told" anything, let alone to quit city.

Truth is Bosnia's international manager got himself into a pickle by publicly stating that only players that play in the starting lineups in their clubs have a spot in the national team. He's repeatedly stated that's the main criteria for the call up. If Dzeko is on the bench as a 3rd or 4th option all the time then either he eats his words or doesn't call up Dzeko to the national team. Latter choice is of course a nuclear option for Susic, since Dzeko is by far the best and most loved player in Bosnia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.