Dzeko told to quit City

baldybouncer said:
Sorry, but how do you turn this ...

"Dzeko's situation at Manchester City cannot last forever. He knows what is best for him.

"It seems that Manchester City will win the title, which means Roberto Mancini and his staff will remain, and I saw that City are planning to bring in even more attacking players."

Into this ...

Dzeko told to quit City

Exactly this.

jonmcity said:
First touch lets him down to often. like his attitude though, would be happy for him to stay if he is willing to train hard and sort out his weaknesses.

I'd agree with that.

His first touch is so erratic, sometimes he'll take a perfect cushioned touch and then other times the ball will just skew 10 yards away from him and he'll give it away.

He also has shooting tourettes, he'll take a shot form any angle rather than trying to pick a pass.

I think we should stick with him, he has scored great goals, and was instrumental in the goal of the season away to QPR.

Trouble is he doesn't do well in the rotating 4-3-3 that seems favorite with Mancini.

Very much a confidence player. Played very well when he came on on Sunday, good link up play for Yaya's first and then great work rate and tracking back which helped set up Yaya's one on one (via aguero).

Have to agree his first touch does let him down.....I can see Dzeko returning back to germany and have him replaced with one from Lavezzi, Llorente or possibly David Villa who according to one report is going to be surplus to requirements at Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.